• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

According to Sillypuss he did not get an offer or get paid. He will be listing it again shortly apparently.

lol

:taptaptap: you know better little man?

According to Sillypuss he did not get an offer or get paid. He will be listing it again shortly apparently.

lol

Yes. I know much better. It will be delivered to its new dwelling place soon.

lol

my 4 year old knows better, making up stuff is not cool.

lol

my 4 year old knows better, making up stuff is not cool.

Take your complaint to Sillypuss then. :eyeroll:

SillyPuss has gotten bombed with emails. BOMBED. I am amazed there weren't more bids on the auction with all the people that were supposedly in the market for the cover.

How long did the auction run? At the time of my comment the seller told me he did not like the auction listing and would be relisting.

Somebody popped up on the boards with that art some time ago. I remember he was asking 3000 for it. I've tried searching for that thread a few times but have never been able to pull it up. It was definitely there though as I printed out the scan on a 4x6 and pinned it up next to my desk :grin:. Really hope it ends up in the hands of someone who will treasure it (me :acclaim:) instead of someone who will flip it.

Since SillyPuss didn't sell the cover he did not get paid. Hence the emoticon.

Yeah he did. He got an "offer he couldn't refuse" and sold the cover off of ebay to avoid the fees. Hence the expression SillyPuss Just gat PAID! The cover is no longer listed or for sale. Perhaps in the future I will spice up my American Slang expressions with some identifying ebonic flava so they can be better understood by Caknuckleheads :D

In any case i was more making fun of dudes Ebay moniker "SillyPuss" you silly puss! :foryou:

According to Sillypuss he did not get an offer or get paid. He will be listing it again shortly apparently. :makepoint: Your American slang was well understood.

:roflmao: Then I stand corrected. I guess I got the silly puss (funny :D face) now! :banana:

lol

Yes. I know much better. It will be delivered to its new dwelling place soon.

The plot thickens. The suspense of it is drawing me away from the Casey Anthony trial...

I am not being sarcastic. It sold for a price that both parties were happy with, and I don't think it will see the light of day for a while. But I have been wrong before.

I am not being sarcastic. It sold for a price that both parties were happy with, and I don't think it will see the light of day for a while. But I have been wrong before.

but branget thinks it was never sold, whom do I believe?

Realistically, until the check is cashed and the cover is shipped, it is all still up in the air. But, there is a deal in place and it would be shocking if there were a problem at this point. Stranger things have happened.