• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Michonne and issue 19 are overrated. If it wasn't for her, Tyrese would still be alive!

But I still would have loved to have seen what the art to 19 would go for....

Maybe someday I'll tell ya!

OK so I received my copies of the #85 infinity cover and I just hope other peoples arrive in better condition than mine did, Lots of corner bumps, Creases and a few corner folds doh! I guess that's what happens when you don't protect them with any cardboard at all (tsk)

The cover itself is very similar to the #75 blank in terms of material, It's also technically a double cover as they've attached it on top of the regular #85 cover.

2011-06-04_15-36-18_600.jpg

Back Cover

2011-06-04_15-36-41_184.jpg

that's cool. glad i got 2, as the back would be great for a sketch.

Here's a pretty cool flyer my co-worker got on her door the other day.

f1a06b8b.jpg

"viral epidemic"?

I don't think the cause was established in the comic... hm

I don't think it technically has been. This is also a way to explain it to someone who doesn't know what TWD is. Someone just living in the neighborhood.

I would LOVE to get that flyer on my door.

If 78 if the "axe" one, then I will agree. I thought I was going to like 85 until I saw it in person. I wasn't as wow'd as I thought I'd be. Even still it is the 2nd best variant.

Edited by Claudio