• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Realistically, until the check is cashed and the cover is shipped, it is all still up in the air. But, there is a deal in place and it would be shocking if there were a problem at this point. Stranger things have happened.

That would explain the seller leaving his options open and telling me it was still for sale. :idea:

Realistically, until the check is cashed and the cover is shipped, it is all still up in the air. But, there is a deal in place and it would be shocking if there were a problem at this point. Stranger things have happened.

That would explain the seller leaving his options open and telling me it was still for sale. :idea:

I don't know if it "explains" it, but it is a risk inherent in any deal that doesn't take place instantaneously.

Seems like a likely scenario but hey.....don't give an inch or I might take a mile. :kidaround:

i'm sure you've done your best to squash any deal that might be in place

Seems like a likely scenario but hey.....don't give an inch or I might take a mile. :kidaround:

I'm sure that you're sure. That whole trust and a lack of it thing you have going. Any other theories? :popcorn:

:o

well he keeps harping on how's he contacted the guy, there is no sale etc etc. He won't believe the cover is sold. Fishy

I'm sure that you're sure. That whole trust and a lack of it thing you have going. Any other theories? :popcorn:

what are you talking about?

:o

well he keeps harping on how's he contacted the guy, there is no sale etc etc. He won't believe the cover is sold. Fishy

Actually I keep "harping" on why i used 2 emoticons to express the idea that it had not been sold. It easily could be a timing thing where the accepted offer was made as I was e-mailed that it had not been sold. The seller could be leaving his options open. He could just be messing with me. Who knows. But isn't it fun to speculate? (shrug)

You 1st

You 1st

The seller just confirmed you were a crybaby and would have traded him 3 #1 9.8's. for the cover.

I'm looking forward to the game myself. Always looking for some good zombie killing.When it comes to the story, I can see where he is coming from, plodding along and then action, plodding along and some action. But this is the 3rd time they have found a "safe zone" only to fall to mess. A bit safe in the way of writing, but I would like to see kirkman push himself more into a fresh storyline that really blows us away.

In a nutshell I feel he has become predictable.

I'd prefer to play as the zombie. Maybe hunt surviving humans. Or better yet lead a herd to a group of survivors.

Oh and here's my prediction for the action between now and number 100. Carl dies....turns....Rick won't let anyone kill him. He and Michonne have words, Rick kills Michonne. Andrea leaves Alexandria after Maggie and Glenn are killed.