• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Norman Reedus was at eccc this year I didn't have enough cash to add him to my list though :Slol Ernie Hudson would be cool I'd love to get his & other ghost busters autographs :) I duno though for me for actors I prefer a actual photo from whatever show they are on or known for ... CGC guys can't seem to do photos for some reason I don't understand why ... most cons I go to you pay for the autograph & you get a photo to get signed (shrug)

MICHAELHOGAN.jpg

DanGilvezan.jpg

(shrug)

Edited by synch

Guys who would you suggest I ask to get some books signed ?.. I'd like to get them signed by everyone who worked on the book but all in one shot I don't want to pay multiple grading fees per autograph (shrug)

You likely missed your best and possibly only chance this year. You could have had Adlard/Rathburn/Kirkman between 2 shows and had the book held. Plan for next year. If you want a #7-24 signed also by Moore then you are looking at 2 grading fees unless the scheduling changes next year.

What in the world is going on with this auction? Did the bidders mistakenly think that this is a first print Walking Dead #1 SS? I purchased a Image Firsts: Walking Dead #1 9.8 SS a few weeks back for only $75.

eBay Walking Dead Weekly #1 9.8 SS

Congrats to the boardie who is selling that one! (thumbs u

:o

What in the world is going on with this auction? Did the bidders mistakenly think that this is a first print Walking Dead #1 SS? I purchased a Image Firsts: Walking Dead #1 9.8 SS a few weeks back for only $75.

:hi:

Is that the face you're going to make when the bidders apologize for not paying or just leave negative feedback when they figure they were swindled?

Is that the face you're going to make when the bidders apologize for not paying or just leave negative feedback when they figure they were swindled?

Is that book selling for that much Signature Series'd? If so, WOW! I'm betting this is a fluke though.

Yeah, I'd be nervous about it Steve. They may not pay or worse leave negative feedback afterwards.

They can't say they were swindled though. His auction clearly says "weekly" in the title and the picture is clear as day. 2c

Also, I think if high bidder backs out, you may be able to offer second chance to someone else.

One question (and this isn't criticizing and is totally meant just as a question): why do you have zoom turned off? My recollection is that the default is on when I've listed things and as a buyer, I'm suspicious when I see zoom is unavailable.

Good luck on the auction and let us know how it turns out.

Also, I think if high bidder backs out, you may be able to offer second chance to someone else.

One question (and this isn't criticizing and is totally meant just as a question): why do you have zoom turned off? My recollection is that the default is on when I've listed things and as a buyer, I'm suspicious when I see zoom is unavailable.

Thanks for the thoughts :)

I posted the listing with the eBay for iPhone app, so I'm guessing the default with that program is zoom being turned off... I'll have to look in that, thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the thoughts :)

I posted the listing with the eBay for iPhone app, so I'm guessing the default with that program is zoom being turned off... I'll have to look in that, thanks for the heads up

WOW the world"s highest price for a weekly 1 :applause:

everything was perfectly clear

:hi: Steve

Guys who would you suggest I ask to get some books signed ?.. I'd like to get them signed by everyone who worked on the book but all in one shot I don't want to pay multiple grading fees per autograph (shrug)

You likely missed your best and possibly only chance this year. You could have had Adlard/Rathburn/Kirkman between 2 shows and had the book held. Plan for next year. If you want a #7-24 signed also by Moore then you are looking at 2 grading fees unless the scheduling changes next year.

Poop :S I really hate paying multiple grading fees for the same book! That could be another book I could be getting graded doh!