• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

It was a long time between reads, but I picked up HC #6 in Chicago and tpb #13 at Borders (I'm a cheapskate sometimes). Good stuff.

By far the best deal I've found is Amazon.com

$8.32 per issue and free shipping for orders over 25 bucks. You can read the entire series for cheap.

I did that and picked up 85-88 and just got caught up today. :whee:

I've tried to do the same but everyone in my local area is sold out of #85 and can not get any more.

This is where I bought mine just today. I don't know if he'd be willing to ship them to you. If he's not, I'll try to pick up another set for you this weekend. I'll just charge you cost for the comics and shipping. Let me know.

Vision of Comics and Cards.

8200 Cliffdale Rd # 102

Fayetteville, NC 28314-5880

(910) 426-4773

It was a long time between reads, but I picked up HC #6 in Chicago and tpb #13 at Borders (I'm a cheapskate sometimes). Good stuff.

By far the best deal I've found is Amazon.com

$8.32 per issue and free shipping for orders over 25 bucks. You can read the entire series for cheap.

I did that and picked up 85-88 and just got caught up today. :whee:

I've tried to do the same but everyone in my local area is sold out of #85 and can not get any more.

This is where I bought mine just today. I don't know if he'd be willing to ship them to you. If he's not, I'll try to pick up another set for you this weekend. I'll just charge you cost for the comics and shipping. Let me know.

Vision of Comics and Cards.

8200 Cliffdale Rd # 102

Fayetteville, NC 28314-5880

(910) 426-4773

Sweet, thanks for the offer, I'll see about calling them soon.

Sweet, thanks for the offer, I'll see about calling them soon.

No problem. Either that, or I can just go look at 85 again and tell you the high points of what happens. There's really no major events in that one.

lol good to know.

I can send you an 85 no problem. Just might want to include other books for the postage. Your call.

Well smack me in the head and call me silly. I should have thought of that in the first place. I'm already in the process of buying a book from you now, maybe when thats ready to ship I can toss you some extra cash to put it in?

I can send you an 85 no problem. Just might want to include other books for the postage. Your call.

Well smack me in the head and call me silly. I should have thought of that in the first place. I'm already in the process of buying a book from you now, maybe when thats ready to ship I can toss you some extra cash to put it in?

:kidaround:

You're silly.

No problem. :)

Where the hell do some ebay sellers get their info? lol

This is The Walking Dead #1, CGC graded at 9.8! There are only 60 or so 9.8's in existence and this is one of them! It is a beautiful copy with white pages and is a wonderful addition to any collection.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-1-CGC-9-8-/110738339843?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19c884f803

U=230 & SS=49