• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I will wear the Michonne costume when it comes out...just sayin...
I'm gonna go as Carl myself.

I'll just get a brown sombrero, buy one of those fake sheriff badges to put on it and...

plaster a little make-up on my eye to simulate a gunshot.

Going as The Governor could be fun. Just don't get mistaken for Major Bludd.

Too much information. :eek:

Don't worry, with the dreads and soul patch, he could pass as Captain Jack too. (thumbs u

hm

Well now you have me trying to picture it. :sick:

JB,

I thought you were PMing me with some Michonne love or something to that effect?

GET ON IT!!!!

I believe there was a request for a picture of 50 CGC copies. These things take time!! :taptaptap:

JB,

I thought you were PMing me with some Michonne love or something to that effect?

GET ON IT!!!!

I believe there was a request for a picture of 50 CGC copies. These things take time!! :taptaptap:

50 9.8s???? I would be very impressed!!!! (worship)

Too much information. :eek:

Don't worry, with the dreads and soul patch, he could pass as Captain Jack too. (thumbs u

hm

Well now you have me trying to picture it. :sick:

"Where's my 19's, Luv?" (burp)

DSC03967Large.jpg

:gossip:From one of the rare comic-cons I actually went to this year.

So, I found a big run of Walking Deads hidden away. Could anyone list me books that should be broken out from 9-current besides 19? Thanks!

25, 27, 49*, 61, 63, 73, 74, 79*, 80 all seem to go for more than others.

* low print run I think but have never actually confirmed.

So, I found a big run of Walking Deads hidden away. Could anyone list me books that should be broken out from 9-current besides 19? Thanks!

25, 27, 49*, 61, 63, 73, 74, 79*, 80 all seem to go for more than others.

* low print run I think but have never actually confirmed.

People like to throw around the phrase "low print run" pretty indiscriminately :gossip:

The print runs for issues #49 and #79 aren't any different than the ones for the issues around them - issue #50 had a slightly higher print run than #49, sure, but that's always the case for "anniversary" issues like 50, 100, 150, etc.

All that I know is that all of those issues tend to sell for more (on Ebay) than others around them. Maybe 48 being the climax of a major storyline had a higher print run and 50 being an "anniversary" issue had one too and so 49's was just lower than those two?

I've always been a little surprised that 43 (nice Governor cover) or 53 (first Abraham) don't sell for more. Not sure why non-27, 61 and 63 above are more in demand but they are.

(shrug)