• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Not many people like the Weekly issues. I can understand why, detracts from the original set, milking the series for even more money, etc. etc. Anyone who would want to catch up on the series could just buy the TPB. Regardless, I still collect them :shy:

Not many people like the Weekly issues. I can understand why, detracts from the original set, milking the series for even more money, etc. etc. Anyone who would want to catch up on the series could just buy the TPB. :

hit the nail on the head :makepoint:

I have the full run of "regular" WDs and just dont get the weekly s but i dont knock anyone who wants to collect them (thumbs u

Not many people like the Weekly issues. I can understand why, detracts from the original set, milking the series for even more money, etc. etc. Anyone who would want to catch up on the series could just buy the TPB. :

hit the nail on the head :makepoint:

I have the full run of "regular" WDs and just dont get the weekly s but i dont knock anyone who wants to collect them (thumbs u

I was a bit on the fence about collecting the Weekly's but I'm one of those guys who just had to have them since they existed lol What started as a goal to build a 9.8 regular set, has spread like a wild fire into pretty much any WD book you can slab :screwy:

Not sure if anyone is looking for some of the full size prints of the covers that Tony and Kara Moore sell at the conventions they setup at. I listed over in the BST Modern section covers 1-6 + 19. Perfect condition and all are signed by Tony Moore.

24 hours until showtime. Now if only I can get my modern sub back from the Cincy show last month here in a few weeks I will be real happy.

Anyone know what the turnaround time is looking like lately for subs that are Modern Sig Series?

I was just a little curious about the The Walking Dead Rise of the Governor. Is it a must read or something that will give you more insight on this character perhaps shedding light on how someone gets so twisted? I think I'll read not sure if what I'm in for so I wanted to get some other ideas.

I was just a little curious about the The Walking Dead Rise of the Governor. Is it a must read or something that will give you more insight on this character perhaps shedding light on how someone gets so twisted? I think I'll read not sure if what I'm in for so I wanted to get some other ideas.

I really wanted to like it, as the Governor is one of my favorite characters in the series.

However, the book is just ok. If you like zombie survival stories you'll like the book, but nothing really outstanding or special happens.

The ending is waaaaay predictable and ehhh.... I found myself reading it seeing the ending ahead of time saying, "I hope it doesn't end that way", and unfortunately it did.