• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

tony & kirkman at eccc :) knew they would not disappoint :D Also tempting to crack my #1 ... but then I am pretty well screwed if its a 9.6 haha

Think I will take my #24 which was my first twd cgc buy

Edited by synch

tony & kirkman at eccc :) knew they would not disappoint :D Also tempting to crack my #1 ... but then I am pretty well screwed if its a 9.6 haha

Both? Great. I was thinking of taking slabs to get Tony's signature but definitely am now that both are there.

Both? Great. I was thinking of taking slabs to get Tony's signature but definitely am now that both are there.

:applause:

New Walking Dead season starts in a couple weeks. I for one am looking forward to it and not expecting it to be a carbon copy of the comic

I think it's worth the risk. Now if only we can get Charlie to eccc...

BTW, i haven't seen anyone post any of the upcoming covers :( so I will at least post links to 91 and 92 below. The same site has covers to 89 and 90 which, to me, are kind of boring. 91 and 92 make up for that IMO. 91's image was previously seen by folks at sdcc but we didn't know which cover # it was.

91:

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Walking-Dead-91___393054

92:

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Walking-Dead-92___394652

I think they are both kinda cool. I like 91 because it has some emotion behind it and that's what TWD should be about. 92 is a good image and appeals to me more because it has action. I have to admit, I am not a Michonne fan (she's kinda boring actually) and her seeming invincibility removes the sense of danger. Overall, I like the image though. There have been some good covers lately.

I have to admit, I am not a Michonne fan (she's kinda boring actually) and her seeming invincibility removes the sense of danger.
:eek: Don't say that!

:gossip:Kirkman might hear you and knock her off next.

He won't and that's why I am zzz

She seems very 355-ish without substance. I get it. She is tough and she is tortured. Let see some more from her. Maybe some more out of a lot of the characters too. I liked the beginning because there seemed to be a lot of character development. Now it is event driven. Maybe that is how comics start to suck. A lot of comics are good at the beginning and then people start running out of ideas.

Now I am just tired and rambling. I still :luhv: TWD though!