• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

one of my friends is whining about how the cover to 91 is a spoiler ...

Has anyone read the issue yet?

Who could that mysterious figure possibly be on the last page?

Yes.

DAVIDSON Returns!!!!!!

Otherwise, it's just a new character that's a scout from another group. I doubt it's a loner like Michonne was. He was well equiped.

Plus, Kirkman hinted at SDCC that new communities were going to be a part of the story.

+1 that is who it has to be

Yes.

. The Governor Returns!!!!!! fixed it for you lol

Otherwise, it's just a new character that's a scout from another group. I doubt it's a loner like Michonne was. He was well equiped.

Plus, Kirkman hinted at SDCC that new communities were going to be a part of the story.

Yes.

DAVIDSON Returns!!!!!!

+1 that is who it has to be

Makes that # 75 variant that much more precious.

Look at the description on this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Image-Firsts-Walking-Dead-1-Variant-Certified-slabbed-graded-Nm-Mt-9-8-/140642728600?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20bef5ba98

PS. Upon further investigation this person believes every Walking Dead issue is worth 200 at least.

Edited by crnbrd

Norman Reedus spotted at the local Wal-Mart! :ohnoez:

Quick grab the and get him to sign my Tony Moore print of issue #1 since he no showed in Cincy last weekend.

Unfortunately, I wasn't there. :(

But my buddy's girlfriend was.

379500_2367621747806_1168297720_32232034_1962836666_n.jpg

Him being both Daryl and a Boondock Saint makes him pretty frickin' sweet.

Glad I got him on both my Boondock Saints poster and my Walking Dead Daniel Danger print at Dragon Con. (thumbs u

Him being both Daryl and a Boondock Saint makes him pretty frickin' sweet.

Glad I got him on both my Boondock Saints poster and my Walking Dead Daniel Danger print at Dragon Con. (thumbs u

Damn, not gonna think about this past weekend anymore at the Cincy HorrorHound. I did at least get Sean Patrick Flanery to sign my Boondock Saints comic.

I figure I will land Reedus at some point next con season on the print and the Boondock Saints book hopefully.

is it Davidson? Merle? Grown up time warped Judy? Savage Dragon?Who is the guy at the end of this month's issue?

John Connor

Read it today and thought it was a very good read. Haven't read the letters pages in months so hope I'm not missing something there.