• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The governor is a good villain. I only meant he looked like the joe character lol

the best parts with him were when he cut off Ricks hand the scenes with his daughter, and when he gets shot and thrown into the dead for food.

Didnt like it at all when he got beat up and cut up, only because Im tired of these Kill Bill type of women characters in comics and in movies!

I see someone snagged the original art for the final page of #91 for $400 from Splash Page Art in the past couple days. I almost pulled the trigger on it myself and when I went back today it was tagged as sold.

Also anyone who is into firearms might enjoy picking up some of this ammo. Available now in a range of calibers for about $1 to $2 more than the normal box.

2011-11-18115047.jpg

Totally disagree..the TV show is good but doesn't even come close to the first 48 issues of the comic.

+1

Though I wonder if opinion differs based on if someone started by reading the comic first or watching the TV show.

Thats my whole problem with the comic actually. With no cdc ,thats it. The world is pretty much done and they have to keep surviving every day. This mad max type of new world doesnt do it for me.

But that's just it. The comic is about survival. And not just that, but also about rebuilding communities and holding onto your own humanity during this catastrophe.

The comic is too vulgar too.

Ummm, the world has gone down the pooper due to a zombie apocalypse. No realistic depiction of that is going to have the characters skipping around, holding hands, exclaiming "Gee willikers!" at the sight of a zombie horde. Honestly, I'm not really sure what you were expecting. In my opinion, any vulgarity in TWD is at least justified, unlike, say, just about any comic released by Avatar these days.

What scares me more then a zombie plague is that I am actually agreeing with you TJ on many things lately :foryou:

I see someone snagged the original art for the final page of #91 for $400 from Splash Page Art in the past couple days. I almost pulled the trigger on it myself and when I went back today it was tagged as sold.

Also anyone who is into firearms might enjoy picking up some of this ammo. Available now in a range of calibers for about $1 to $2 more than the normal box.

2011-11-18115047.jpg

HA HA HA, very cool!

Well, my Argentina books I submitted finally came in Saturday. Was a bit surprised, in that I was expecting the grades to be .2 less than what I received, with the exception of a few that were right on, and a couple that were higher. Now the #10 is courtesy of JJ :) Overall, I'm very happy with my new set, with the exception of 2 and 3 :(

P1000253.jpg

P1000254.jpg

The guy who bought it is a , I can tell you that much already... :sumo:

2011-11-18115047.jpg

hm

If you buy some, Jerel, please post your target shooting pics. (thumbs u

So are these "special" (bursting, Teflon coated, etc.) or are you paying $1-2 more for the box marketing? lol

Edited by FIREFLY

heres something else lol... Gen III Lifesize Bleeding Zombie Target Chris silhouette

http://www.amazon.com/Lifesize-Bleeding-Zombie-Target-silhouette/dp/B0050DBRQS

lol Jerel might love this for a present this year.

It's on my list to Santa right now. :D

:gossip:Santa usually complies too.

That auction should be interesting. Although, something about the bidding seems a bit fishy to me. Could be wrong, but that's a seriously large leap in one day hm

...The seller is a board member,and I can assure you there is nothing fishy about the aution,... (tsk)

That auction should be interesting. Although, something about the bidding seems a bit fishy to me. Could be wrong, but that's a seriously large leap in one day hm

...The seller is a board member,and I can assure you there is nothing fishy about the aution,... (tsk)

Doesn't mean the seller has anything to do with fishy bids, could be some insufficiently_thoughtful_persons running up the auction who end up not paying. Hate that mess. Seeing that a lot lately on eBay.