• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I wish I had Gronkowski on my FFB team. I've got Hernandez, Brady, Welker and Branch (and Ocho on my bench)

I have Gronkowski going in 2 leagues and damnit I am gonna lose one of them because I am an action junkie. I wanted a reason to watch the Thursday night game so I started the Jets D over the 49ers D just because I was favored to beat my opponent by 40+.

His team went off including Torrey Smith, Kevin Smith and Nate Washington. WTF at the randomness. If I had the 49ers in or even any of my bench WRS over Denarius Moore I would have won.

But more so Im really hoping for prequels. I want to see how some major cities were overruned, how the military and police couldnt stop them. How Jenners wife came close to a cure and then became a walker. Stuff like that

And if the show takes its cues from the comic, you'll never get any of that.

Well time will tell but in the meantime....

is the whole world ready for next weeks shocker when Sofia emerges out of the barn during the end of the show?

Edited by Yannis

is the whole world ready for next weeks shocker when Sofia emerges out of the barn during the end of the show?

+1 That's what I said about a week ago also. It's a possibility.

All the clues are there. Especially the doll that was found. Someone took her in when she turned. Of course it points to Hershel but I am wondering...

All the clues are there. Especially the doll that was found. Someone took her in when she turned. Of course it points to Hershel but I am wondering...

That would be :ohnoez: to me.

Have all the Greene family members been in the dark about the search for Sophia? Didn't one of them ask to help in the search a few weeks ago? I would think Maggie would have said something to Glenn as well. If Sophia's in the barn, it only works if it's been a secret from members of Hershel's family too. 2c

EDIT: So I wanna spend around $150 on another piece of Walking Dead original art from Splash Page Art. Out of what they have up for sale any suggestions on a particular page for me to pickup?

If you want a 11x17

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=6293&ArtistId=84&Details=1&From=TDetail&Type=%25&Mag=Walking+Dead

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=6283&ArtistId=84&Details=1&From=TDetail&Type=%25&Mag=Walking+Dead

That would be :ohnoez: to me.

Have all the Greene family members been in the dark about the search for Sophia? Didn't one of them ask to help in the search a few weeks ago? I would think Maggie would have said something to Glenn as well. If Sophia's in the barn, it only works if it's been a secret from members of Hershel's family too. 2c

Maybe only Hershel knows and doesnt have the heart to tell them? Im not sure if the rest of the family knows. Well hat do you folks think ,real or fake?

:sorry: didnt know there was a tv thread for this, just wanted to know if it was legit

Edited by Yannis

I'd say it's.... fake

Tees doesn't fade it's color in one week (they haven't been in the farm for a week yet).... then again that could just be blood stains.....

if they did that, that would totally separate them from the comics....what's next Rick zombie??? (shrug)