• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Abraham is a really cool character but I would NOT be shocked at all if Kirkman killed him off in the near future.

I WOULD be shocked if Rick, Carl, Andrea, Glenn, or Michonne were killed. Maggie too... my jaw was on the floor when I read the last page of issue #55.

Is 55 the two for one shot?

What is the two for one shot?

This is what happened in 55

AdlardWalkingDead55p22.jpg

Claudio,

Do you own that page? If so, great pick up!! That's a great page to own! (worship)

Walking Dead #48 Raw on eBay Misprint / Double Print

Wow surprised to see this up over $50 already. It is the #48 with multiple pages printed twice and with pages missing in their place.

So who all has a copy like this? I managed to snag 1 copy myself for about $2 which is also in similar condition to what is in the auction. Mine though has different pages printed twice.

Any idea if CGC will grade these as a known error?

Either way I'm glad the 1-48 registry set won't include this book. I have a #9 misprint. Maybe it's one of a kind. :screwy:

Is the #9 also a double print type of error? What is the known error with issue #27?

Seems like there are more than just a handful of issue #48s though with some sort of double printing.

Nevermind on that Dynamic Force #25, I found a prior thread on it. :)

Edited by brendanb438

I could be. I haven't maintained a WD registry set yet. I was #1 for the Serbian set but I recently sold it.

I also found the other #10 signed Serb if you want it.