• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

lol. The 48s selling for a bunch are the misprints with double pages.

Didn't know...thanks

Ya, someone posted a photo of one of the double pagers a few pages back if you want to check it out. I can't recall the page but probably 3-5 pages.

Thanks guys! Yeah I'm still on :cloud9: about the cover OA!

Nice Steve...long time no talk. Hope you and family are doing well.
Thanks Sterling, everyone is great, I hope the same is true for you and your fam! :foryou:

Thanks Sterling, everyone is great, I hope the same is true for you and your fam! :foryou:

Steve, is it framed in such a way that when, not if, you get a 10, you can easily remove the 9.9 and sell it to the first person who brought up this concept with you?

Hey! that's me! :idea:

Thanks Chang!

I wish....the OA to issue #9 was given to Rick Remender as a gift by Tony Moore,

and it hangs in his art studio. I doubt we'll ever see that for sale unfortunately :(

That's too bad, because it would look a million times better next to your CGC 10 :) Oh well, you still have one heck of a framed piece of art there, Steve (worship)

Steve, is it framed in such a way that when, not if, you get a 10, you can easily remove the 9.9 and sell it to the first person who brought up this concept with you?

Hey! that's me! :idea:

lol

Yes, if I can score a 10.0, I can certainly take it back to the framer and have the comic swapped out ;)

So why is this comic this high??? Signature , book, or WD fever?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320812219524?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

There's no way I would pay that much for the book, need it or not. I was bidding on it and forgot what time it ended, but I never would have went that high. Either someone REALLY needed that book, or someone got a little carried away on a $1 raw book doh!