• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

see my post above. ONLY 5 left now. Going fast (see modern sales thread)

I'm shocked that no onw has had a nervous break down because you made fans of the Walking Dead aware that you were selling a unique Walking Dead item in a sales thread on the boards. lol How dare you do such a thing! :jokealert:

lol

Two more gone so only 3 left

ALL SOLD, THANKS EVERYONE! That was fast :headbang:

Glad your personal sales thread is over :baiting:

Now back to the speculation and possiblity of a official Walking Dead shampoo :whee:

lol

Now back to the speculation and possiblity of a official Walking Dead shampoo :whee:

Dead & Shoulders? (shrug)

Edited by The Walking Dead

lol

Dead & Shoulders? (shrug)

:applause:

What about TWD trading cards? You know it's coming.

Yup, I think they come out next month? I'm buying a box for sure, they're going to have "variant" type cards that are more rare (think holograms in the old school Marvel cards). There's just something about that chase of finding the packs with the rare cards that drives me bonkers, I'll be wasting away money on TWD cards for sure.

lol

Seriously, someone was just chastized for doing this....

Aaaaaanywho...Now that I can get my shower curtain done up, can someone find me a TWD paper towel holder??

Edited by roastedbagel

lol

Seriously, someone was just chastized for doing this....

Aaaaaanywho...Now that I can get my shower curtain done up, can someone find me a TWD paper towel holder??

In case you haven't notice yet, the behavior of certain board members is rings of hypocracy. They only critique anything and everything that certain board members do, others can insult the wife of a popular creator and nothing is said to or about them becasue they are friends with the hyper critical board members or customers of such members or otherwise have a personal or business relationship with such members. It is disgusting. That's exactly why I made a joke about no one saying anything about the "arguably" improper post. Personally, I appreciate the idea of making those who read particular threads: (a) aware of cool stuff that is for sale elsewhere on the board; (b) thanking certain board members for extraordinarily strong deals or treatment in transactions that arose on the boards. For example, people often thank B******t for providing them with Chew material and no one complains. I thank Chuck Gower for selling me a raw Saga No. 1 Diamond RRP at an incredibly reasonable price and then slabbing it for me and advising me that CGC graded it a 9.8 and get a lengthy rude post about my board etiquette. Unless the moderators step in or the members do a better job of identifying the hypocracy, we will continue to see this behavior and the much more offensive snarky comments, personal attacks and insults that are habitual in the modern threads. rantrant

For the love of God, please don't go on a four paragraph rant about referencing a unique item in this thread is improper and please try and keep this discussion topical.

Like - Who or what is Lucille? I can't wait for Walking Dead 100! It is going to be awesome.

Let's talk about the comics we all love and ignore the posts that we don't care to discuss. :)

It is comic(al) related. ;) it's not really a vs. nico has a deep seeded belief that he is always right and when questioned is a victim of the bad boardies.

Four paragraph rant? Must be a Nico post. doh!