• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

got it.

i do like the artwork -- i have offers on a bunch of my pages, and they are really fair offers, but i just dont want to sell them yet --- i love trading, buying, selling, its fun...

the page you sold me to complete that 2 page scene is in my perm. collection -- i must have bought that from you close to a year ago now, no?

i might be wrong on my assessment for the long-term health of the series and the value of the OA, only time will tell --

*Quoted for posterity

Dude, did you just quote yourself?

That is like, liking your own Facebook post.

Edited by umyeahwhatevers

Just read it and was definitely let down. Honestly, it couldn't live up to the hype but I was expecting something more from a comic with 16 variants. I went to a little Walking Dead party an lcs threw around here from 10pm to midnight. That was fun, at least.

I am Walking Deaded out. Time to take a break. It hasn't really been enjoyable to me for years. I had seen glimpses of its greatness but it just isn't doing it for me anymore.

I figured out what caused the original walker outbreak:

Everyone trying to pick up all the Walking Dead 100 variants

Dan

I know some people were looking for the #35 error. There's one on eBay (it's not mine, i want one too). It's VF otherwise I'd buy it. Just a heads up to people who are looking and aren't concerned about condition.

$249 VF Raw?

Just read #100, and as someone that has been with the series since the beginning (2003), I was NOT let down by the issue!

Fanboy or not, I thought it was well done 2c

Really enjoyed the issue! I don't know what people are expecting but just remember there are 2 more issues left in this arc. I'm really interested in where things go from here. Would be nice if the book took more of a frantic pace for a while. Things have been too easy for them lately lol

Like usual, very bad art and if not for names, I wouldn't have any idea who got killed. Story is weak and I think WD has jumped the shark Might be my last issue. However I will still watch the tv show religiously.

Do you guys really notice a big difference in the art? I"m just curious maybe I need to go flip back and look at some of the issues in the 40's and look. Or are you all complaining that it's not Tony Moore?

Just got done, good issue. I do hope that there will be an explanation of the sub par art, like maybe he is also doing a walking dead spinoff, or he started drawing with his feet on a bet. Go back to the larger pages please, or start using the fine tip sharpie instead of the super fat max marker. Quicker or easier is not better.