• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I was just thinking about what could happen in the series after issue 100, and I think I may have it.

It may seem farfetched, but it might happen. What if Rick plays along with Negan for a little while until he can find out where their homebase is. Then, he gets a whole chit ton of zombies from DC and the surrounding area to create a herd and sends it Negan's way. That would be :insane:

Just a guess though.

Edited by Phillip

I was just thinking about what could happen in the series after issue 100, and I think I may have it.

It may seem farfetched, but it might happen. What if Rick plays along with Negan for a little while until he can find out where their homebase is. Then, he gets a whole chit ton of zombies from DC and the surrounding area to create a herd and sends it Negan's way. That would be :insane:

Just a guess though.

Two birds with one stone.

Sorry if someone already brought this up, but what are peoples takes on the "michonne special" coming out in October? Sounds like it reprints issue #19 and also includes an origin story, blah blah blah...cool cover though.

Sorry if someone already brought this up, but what are peoples takes on the "michonne special" coming out in October? Sounds like it reprints issue #19 and also includes an origin story, blah blah blah...cool cover though.

Link?

Just a guess though.

There is a really cool zombie novel called "Rot & Ruin" that did something similar to that. Good idea, but I think the eventual trap will involve Eugene's bullets. Maybe when Negan makes a pickup they ambush them with Alexxandria's armed with guns.

Rick will definitely be playing along for a while. The cover to WD 103 was just released:

I can't tell if Negan is threatening to bash Rick's head in, or if he's "knighting" him into his gourp as a saviour.

WD103cover.jpg

Just a guess though.

There is a really cool zombie novel called "Rot & Ruin" that did something similar to that. Good idea, but I think the eventual trap will involve Eugene's bullets. Maybe when Negan makes a pickup they ambush them with Alexxandria's armed with guns.

Rick will definitely be playing along for a while. The cover to WD 103 was just released:

I can't tell if Negan is threatening to bash Rick's head in, or if he's "knighting" him into his gourp as a saviour.

WD103cover.jpg

Cue a million "ZOMG where can I get the OA!!!!!111111!!111" posts.

Cool cover though.

Just a guess though.

WD103cover.jpg

Wow, another "five minute" cover illustration.

Edited by Phillip

WD103cover.jpg

The shadows looks like a 1st grader was told to color inside the lines. And that kid will be repeating the first grade. meh2c

WD103cover.jpg

But a lot of room for sketches and sigs. hm

WD103cover.jpg

If only that's what me and 98% of readers are looking for in a cover..

WD103cover.jpg

If only that's what me and 98% of readers are looking for in a cover..

Its alright - simple..nice use of shadowing except the angles are kinda botched.