• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Branget & I squabble like siblings (maybe spouses on the verge of a domestic violence protective order but its all about our shared love of the best hobby - comics), I certainly have nothing against him. No serious I don't. He was actually a real class act towards me recently too.

Anyway, I would like to stop talking about him (and other board members) ... Nothing personal guys ... and get back to discussing the Walking Dead. lol I'm shocked at the news of another variant. This has to be a record for number of variant covers. I also got a kick out of Image boasting that Walking Dead 100 was the top selling comic of the century.

Edited by Nico Esq

Not sure, but...sure hope he doesn't mind you posting his email address in a public forum like that. I certainly wouldn't be a fan of it.

his email address is public on his blog :gossip:

exactly. that's why i'm asking if that's the best way. i found that online. if i had someone's email address because i know them or something, i wouldn't be asking if that's the best way to contact them.

Edited by Hawkman

I think they have the right to boast about that though, its a pretty big accomplishment.

And here my mom had my little league bowling trophies displayed proudly in her house growing up, I can only imagine what momma-Kirkman has.

:signfunny:

Branget & I squabble like siblings (maybe spouses on the verge of a domestic violence protective order but its all about our shared love of the best hobby - comics), I certainly have nothing against him. No serious I don't. He was actually a real class act towards me recently too.

Anyway, I would like to stop talking about him (and other board members) ... Nothing personal guys ... and get back to discussing the Walking Dead. lol I'm shocked at the news of another variant. This has to be a record for number of variant covers. I also got a kick out of Image boasting that Walking Dead 100 was the top selling comic of the century.

They should boast. It was a huge deal for an independent book.

To put it in perspective, in January 2011 Spawn 200 had 10 variants (7 regular and 3 exclusives) and had a combined print run of 65,448.