• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Question. I know that back issues of WD can get pricey, but what about copies of WD Weekly?

i like the covers of WD, but not enough to break the bank on the regular floppies. i was in a store today and was able to pick up a few different copies of WD Weekly for just above cover price. that was very pleasing to me.

There are some covers id like to own, and ultimately put on my wall in a picture frame. Obviously spending top dollar is not a priority for this type of thing.

what would be a good price to pay for the following covers?

Weekly:

6, 7, 8, 15, 17, 33, 36 and 48

and if im to understand correctly, the "Weekly"'s stopped at 49?

Mmmmm what was on the menu tonight?

<--- hungry

grilled chicken salad care of my gf -- pretty tasty! plenty of leftovers, feel free to knock on the door if you're in brooklyn!

Mmmmm what was on the menu tonight?

<--- hungry

grilled chicken salad care of my gf -- pretty tasty! plenty of leftovers, feel free to knock on the door if you're in brooklyn!

i'm knocking jerry! lol

Let's ask the money question. How many of us were able to get books signed by the cast at SDCC?

Andrew Lincoln

Sarah Wayne Callies

Norman Reedus

Laurie Holden

Steven Yeun

Lauren Cohan

Danai Gurira

David Morrissey

Gale Anne Hurd

Glen Mazzara

Robert Kirkman

David Alpert

Greg Nicotero

I saw a couple really nice cast signed books at SDCC :cloud9:

you didnt ask - so dont make fun - but i did a few tweaks with my gf's editing software - nothing was altered with the image, so you can still say it is an actual photo.

Not sure if you like it better but this is your photo:

wd12.jpg

you didnt ask - so dont make fun - but i did a few tweaks with my gf's editing software - nothing was altered with the image, so you can still say it is an actual photo.

wd12.jpg

:eek:

I know there's another area to test this, but which is the better image?

wd12.jpg

wd14.jpg

Jim

:takeit:

^^

wd12.jpg

:eek:

He should save this setting and call it his "Snooki Filter", it's plastic and everything has a fake orange tint to it.

Bah! Im in Brooklyn a couple times a year actually as i have family next to Prospect Park! I reside in Florida, unless that chicken salad is "literally" not to miss, I'll have to knock on someone else's door tonight. :shy:

I actually liked the bottom just a squeeze more, but anyway, you selling that?

Bah! Im in Brooklyn a couple times a year actually as i have family next to Prospect Park! I reside in Florida, unless that chicken salad is "literally" not to miss, I'll have to knock on someone else's door tonight. :shy:

I actually liked the bottom just a squeeze more, but anyway, you selling that?

lol we are probably neighbors - I live 5 blocks from prospect park - take my dogs all the time!

Question. I know that back issues of WD can get pricey, but what about copies of WD Weekly?

i like the covers of WD, but not enough to break the bank on the regular floppies. i was in a store today and was able to pick up a few different copies of WD Weekly for just above cover price. that was very pleasing to me.

There are some covers id like to own, and ultimately put on my wall in a picture frame. Obviously spending top dollar is not a priority for this type of thing.

Weekly:

In my opinion the only issues of the WD Weekly that are worth buying are issues 1, (maybe 2 and/or 3 and/or 10), 19, 27, 33 and 48. What's everyone else think>

Weekly:

In my opinion the only issues of the WD Weekly that are worth buying are issues 1, (maybe 2 and/or 3 and/or 10), 19, 27, 33 and 48. What's everyone else think>

I don't think you captured the spirit of his comment. He's not in it for the money, he likes the covers

Edited by roastedbagel