• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Doesn't she have a kid?

Yea, but she's adopted. Maybe this will send Maggie into a frenzy and she'll take her rage out on some zombies, love the adrenalin rush and become Michonne's protege. I'm gonna win the lottery tomorrow too, tho, just so you guys know and don't come looking for me :baiting:

Jerome

I think he meant that she is pregnant with Glenn's kid. Which I forgot about.

There will be plenty of 100's in 9.9+. So much for the escape variant being Htf in 9.8. lol

Tell that to the guys with the 9.2s, 9.4s, & 9.6s.

Plus... There are two of us with the majority of the 9.8 Escapes & the 9.9s+, and I who the other guy is ;)

Here's my haul... More to come...

40493d28.jpg

Every 9.9 makes TWD #100 worthless..... :sorry:

There will be plenty of 100's in 9.9+. So much for the escape variant being Htf in 9.8. lol

Plus... There are two of us with the majority of the 9.8 Escapes & the 9.9s+, and I who the other guy is ;)

40493d28.jpg

Every 9.9 makes TWD #100 worthless..... :sorry:

There are plenty of every WD 100 in 9.8 available Dre. I have multiple emails from eBay sellers asking what they should price it at. There are also a multitude of 9.9's of I believe every cover. I have no doubt you have a large quantity (I would expect nothing less) but given the print run they will hardly be HTF in 9.8 just like every other new book. :makepoint:

40493d28.jpg

It's not natural.... It goes against all the laws of the physical universe (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit)!

So I read Walking Dead via tpb.... I was just looking at some of the slabs on ebay and just saw a spoiler for a death of a significant character :(

Sorry to hear that, it seems that spoilers aren't are ok after just 1 week :shrug:

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

So I read Walking Dead via tpb.... I was just looking at some of the slabs on ebay and just saw a spoiler for a death of a significant character :(

Sorry buddy....

There's plenty of deaths of significant characters. It's really how it happens, because everyone in the series is going to die at some point. I don't think it really gives much away. Heck, there's a few covers that give plenty away - and vice versa.

I dont think it should affect the overall reading experience (thumbs u

Edited by Phillip

I have a copy of this, not sure though the background on it and I don't even remember how I got my copy.

I may have to sell it off if they are going for something now. Along with my Image Holiday Special w/ the small Walking Dead story and all the Capes and whatever the other book was with the initial WD preview back before issue 1 came out.

The image holiday special never seems to garner much attention. I think I bought mine off Amazon for $10, lol.

I had never seen this one before. There's a couple of them up. I think I saw a BIN for like $30 on this. The one I linked to has some sort of reserve on it, I don't have any clue what this person thinks it's worth.

And the other book was Agents #6

Edited by HugeRosen

It was published back in 2005. Same concept as the Image Firsts comics recently put out. It was a trade that reprinted several Image Comics #1's. The Luna Brothers Girls #1 is in there too. The idea was to give people a sample of Image books to gain new readers.

I think i've still got a 1/2 dozen of these. I used to give them away as freebies when I sold WD books.

It was published back in 2005. Same concept as the Image Firsts comics recently put out. It was a trade that reprinted several Image Comics #1's. The Luna Brothers Girls #1 is in there too. The idea was to give people a sample of Image books to gain new readers.

I think i've still got a 1/2 dozen of these. I used to give them away as freebies when I sold WD books.

Disregard that link. They aren't selling for anything. I'll take a freebie :baiting:

The image holiday special never seems to garner much attention. I think I bought mine off Amazon for $10, lol.

I had never seen this one before. There's a couple of them up. I think I saw a BIN for like $30 on this. The one I linked to has some sort of reserve on it, I don't have any clue what this person thinks it's worth.

And the other book was Agents #6

I've sold quite a few of the image holiday special for $50. Probably been a year since I sold the last one tho

I was curious since the previews are saying its a new direction/ jumping on point for new readers, the cover, and then there is the Michonne special coming out at the same time. Looks like she may become the new lead character.