• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Anyone know what the hell this is??

A cgc (whatever that means)..extra-long #100?

This is a step too far if its a re-issue with extra content.

Will be buying 1 regular copy only from now on.

Or have I got this wrong?

Is it a 9.8 slab or something?

Answers welcome please!

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=DF+WALKING+DEAD+%23100+CGC+_1226966

The DF in the title means Dynamic Forces and the listing is for a regular Walking Dead #100 CGC 9.8. Dynamic Forces was pre-selling Walking Dead #100's Graded CGC 9.8.

Midtown Comics must have had some kind of deal with them as they were selling all the different Walking Dead #100's that Dynamic Forces was offering for sale on their website.

Thanks!

Anyone seen this - deleted scenes from the show including a return to Vatos (mexican gang seen in season 1) - fascinating viewing.

http://dailydead.com/watch-another-deleted-scene-from-the-walking-dead-season-2-blu-raydvd/

TWD100_3rdPtg_cover.jpg

Holy , how big is Negans forehead???

Jim

We got this one kid, Mongo... He's got a forehead like a drive-in movie theatre, but he's a good ship. So we don't bust his chops too much. So, one day Mongo gets out of his cage...

Why didn't they make this cover the second print? Looks odd to have 101 as second print and then have the 100 third print finish the image. They could have made the 100 second print the third print.

Edited by aszumilo

I'm annoyed at the fact that we're on printing # 3 for issue 100 and there's stil an unannounced 1st printing cover out there. When the hell are we getting that one?

They are probably waiting on the hype of the released 100's to die down, so, they can start up another feeding frenzy.

I am so over issue #100. Glad I just bought the one and gave it to my daughter. Damn I wish Kirkman was here at Fan Expo this weekend, along with Tony...I'd talk his ear off giving him business advice.

Jim

I wish he was there also. I'd love to hear how that conversation goes.

He would hand you 100 bucks, and tell you to "move along, move along."

He's making great business sense, selling a bunch of printings of books that the art and story are already done. By the time all the printings are done, he will have almost 400,000 copies out there. It's just silly.

Edited by jaster-mereel