• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

didn't think so :mad:

What about $3K :wishluck:

Not right now , and if the Nowell Brothers keep it up there won't be any in the future either. 4k is the starting point for an entry level Moore page, I also don't think you could buy an Adlard cover that is not from 2012 for less than that nowadays either. :sorry:

Jim

Edited by cgcworld

I'm starting to regret selling my covers...I coulda made quite a chunk more on them..

C'est la vie...I can't even fathom how some of you guys who sold TM pages and WD #1s a few years ago must feel..

Though, I guess it will feel a lot worse to have bought high and sold low like I anticipate some of these more recent purchasers will be doing in a few years (who knows, these prices might never go down..)

Edited by Jerry S

Seriously? (shrug)

I guess the good thing about you sneaking in an untagged spoiler for another book in the WD discussion is that it was much more of a suprise than reading the book for myself.

It would be cool of you to either delete the post or at least label it as a spoiler for that particular book....which has nothing to do with the Walking Dead.

Hero - were you actually going to read it anyway?

Small OA update - I bought:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=934962&GSub=128557

Is this the last time they are at the farm? Yea..right?

Oh, and a much sexier OA piece but not WD here:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=934953&GSub=130679

No

this is just before the herd which attacked Abraham,Rick,Morgan and Carl hits the house where Andrea and Dale and the twins are.Billy kills the cat there and starts going homicidal

No

this is just before the herd which attacked Abraham,Rick,Morgan and Carl hits the house where Andrea and Dale and the twins are.Billy kills the cat there and starts going homicidal

Are you sure?

this is the last page to 60, after that it starts the hunters arc right? then they go to the church...do they ever go back to the farm...I don't fully remember but I'm pretty sure they dont..

Another variant ... :facepalm:

This is why I'm oh so glad to no longer collect WD comics. I'll 'find' the issues online and thats it. It's a great feeling, like the impending doom of future variants has been lifted off my shoulders. They are just being greedy and excessive now. rantrant

GL guys! :grin:

Jerome