• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

By the way Jim, you completely called the Nowell brothers winning the auction to issue 103.

oh, and they also just got a few more covers. Not the best ones in my opinion, but it still puts the number of covers they own now to over 20 - so they own 1/5 of the covers from the series now.

Holy cow batman.

Good for them..that is a kick WD OA collection ..best in the world :headbang:

I'll disagree...I still think I'd take what Tony still has left in his possession first. :whistle:

But I'm arguing semantics here.

Jim

I don't count Moore or Kirkman (thumbs u

Talking about private collections not creators who kept certain pieces

So I confirmed that the print run on the Governor variant on the Walking Dead Magazine No. 1 has a 1,500 print run. Does anyone know the print run on the NYCC variant or the Midtown Comics variants?

There is also a Forbidden Planet variant

What do you guys thing about this auction:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-19-VOL-1-FIRST-PRINT-NM-IMAGE-COMICS-KIRKMAN-FIRST-MICHONNE-/271058158794?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item3f1c5344ca

I really wish to have #19 :) Im just a bit scared buying raw copy from eBay, but thats the risk :) From photos, it looks really nice, but you never know.

I think I will bid on last few seconds and hope its gonna be 9.6 at least.

What do you guys thing about this auction:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-19-VOL-1-FIRST-PRINT-NM-IMAGE-COMICS-KIRKMAN-FIRST-MICHONNE-/271058158794?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item3f1c5344ca

I really wish to have #19 :) Im just a bit scared buying raw copy from eBay, but thats the risk :) From photos, it looks really nice, but you never know.

I think I will bid on last few seconds and hope its gonna be 9.6 at least.

no obvious color breaking defects in the pictures to my eyes.

but, even the enlarged pics are a little bit low res and blurred. PM him, tell him you are interested in making a big time bid, but that you want high res photos to check out first.

Most sellers never mind emailing pics, though not much time left in the auction.

Okay so today was an amazing Walking Dead day for me! Picked up 9, 11, 18, 19x2, 49, 75, 90,91, 92, 93x2!!!!

Dude I wasn't able to make it but I was really wanting to get an #19. Were the prices reasonable? Were they slabbed? Would you think about selling one? :shy:

I will send you a PM/Text! I am definitely selling them. I have 3 of them right now...one slabbed.

I had found a thread a while back where someone had put together an awesome list of the WD comics with scans and issue highlights and stupid me didn't bookmark it and trying to find it in the search engine is like looking for an demagnetized needle in a hay stack. Does anyone know the thread I'm looking for and happen to have the link for it?