• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I've been saying for YEARS (yes, years, just go with it), that Jesus was going to be huge. Kirkman then confirmed in an interview (or perhaps a letters hack) that Jesus will in fact become a major character and pivotal to the story.

Don't discount the fact that perhaps in a couple years #92 tarts seeing #27 prices (maybe not quite #19 though, but who knows).

Yes, I knew about Jesus years ago. He's my pal.

Also I just sold a 9.8 candidate for $30. I might be kicking myself for that in a few years. I'll prob buy a few more copies. One just sold on eBay for $12 that seemed very nice!

Edited by roastedbagel

So when are all of you jack$$es who called me a liar going to apologize?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. It's your history. Get one right and want to be rewarded. How about apologizing for all the made up ones 1st.

That and you waited for someone else to answer the question. So the assumption was you speaking out of your "a$$" (so eloquently spoken btw) since you failed to deliver the source. Your word is nowhere near bond. Get yourself to Dre or Jeff's status and we may end up believing you based on your word.

Until then, speak your source and don't disappear while you wait for someone else to confirm.

Some of us have careers and lives beyond the boards ... so we don't respond to posts 5 minutes after they're made. Branget weren't you transitioning like a month ago? Tim maybe you can transition into someone thoughtful and accept responsibility for your mistakes. :idea:

Says the guy with 1,600 posts this year. lol

So when are all of you jack$$es who called me a liar going to apologize?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. It's your history. Get one right and want to be rewarded. How about apologizing for all the made up ones 1st.

That and you waited for someone else to answer the question. So the assumption was you speaking out of your "a$$" (so eloquently spoken btw) since you failed to deliver the source. Your word is nowhere near bond. Get yourself to Dre or Jeff's status and we may end up believing you based on your word.

Until then, speak your source and don't disappear while you wait for someone else to confirm.

Some of us have careers and lives beyond the boards ... so we don't respond to posts 5 minutes after they're made. Branget weren't you transitioning like a month ago? Tim maybe you can transition into someone thoughtful and accept responsibility for your mistakes. :idea:

Says the guy with 1,600 posts this year. lol

To be fair you've averaged almost double that per year since you've joined.. (shrug)

I can't believe that someone on a comic book message board is going to suggest that I'm nerdy for writing too much as if being able to write was somehow a bad thing. For the record, I have a great career, I'm not a stay at home Dad - sue me. lol

Don't understand how this guy is still selling on ebay! He has like 11 negative feedbacks in the past 6 months and I'm sure multiple cases against him. Don't know how ebay hasn't suspended his account! Also, how can anyone be 100% sure that his "grab bag" contains the books he claims?? I don't own a TWD #1, but I can start a "grab bag" sale on ebay and claim I do, then I'd have a buddy "buy" a "chance" and then leave me feedback saying he was the lucky recipient of TWD #1! For everyone else, I'd just mail out $1 books!

How stupid is ebay for allowing this? SMH... :pullhair:

But I didn't claim to have a career beyond the boards. :makepoint:

I've been using the 'ignore' button for a week now.

Its wonderful. :hi:

I can't believe that someone on a comic book message board is going to suggest that I'm nerdy for writing too much as if being able to write was somehow a bad thing. For the record, I have a great career, I'm not a stay at home Dad - sue me. lol

I don't for the life of me understand how you can be a lawyer and completely miss the point. Nobody suggested anything like that. Does extrapolating in a completely illogical direction work in court??

But I didn't claim to have a career beyond the boards. :makepoint:

I've been using the 'ignore' button for a week now.

Its wonderful. :hi:

Ignore Nico? He is just way too entertaining. Court is a joke and Nico is the punch line. 2c

Nico, buddy...you take this stuff way too personally....take my advice, don't let anyone who you don't love get to you...you'll live longer..

When we hit a pub in a few weeks maybe Nico can join us. :insane: