• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has already been posted but for those that never played the video game the complete series comes out in December for Xbox and PS3. Also a collectors edition with another compendium 1 reprint for those completionist out there for $70.

F0507175-A138-484D-9366-7F21157F6B90-1602-000000D2575B04C3.jpg

is there a site that lists every WD book (including variants) or can someone help me out. last WD book i bought was 101. i know about the Michonne special, but what else has come out (1st prints, 2nd prints, variants, etc)?

Gotta be "that guy" and say it.

Please take the TV talk to the TV thread. Not everyone can watch the episode the night it premieres.

+1 Would prefer to see the threads kept separate ;)

I only asked for the link on this thread because I hoped that there would be no spoilers here. Which there weren't. And still aren't. (thumbs u

So I am looking at getting a $3500 bonus after taxes from work here in about 3 weeks. Wondering if I should try and pickup some random WD goodies like maybe a cover OA or just pickup some nice pre-code horror books. Dang tough choices are to be made.

Is the market pretty much bone dry for any OA covers at this time?

$3500 is quite a chunk of guacamole! you can probably bid on a new cover and get it for that price...or maybe convince someone with an older one to sell..

remember - 93 sold on ebay for 1500 (i sold it) about 6 months ago...others have sold for similar prices...they will go on the market..soon enough...just be patient..

$3500 is quite a chunk of guacamole! you can probably bid on a new cover and get it for that price...or maybe convince someone with an older one to sell..

remember - 93 sold on ebay for 1500 (i sold it) about 6 months ago...others have sold for similar prices...they will go on the market..soon enough...just be patient..

Maybe I will reach out to Kara and see if she will sell me something decent from Tony's stash for that. Probably a big no though on that one. :)

Yes. She's a new boardie. Check a page or two back for a link to one of her intro posts. Though this thread was recently scrubbed because her and someone else totally derailed the thread.

~edit... Here you are.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6084031#Post6084031

Edited by ExcludedTim

Yes. She's a new boardie. Check a page or two back for a link to one of her intro posts. Though this thread was recently scrubbed because her and someone else totally derailed the thread.

Side boob (and british teeth :sick: ) aside, someone should tell her that search manipulation is frowned upon here :censored::sumo:

"Walking Dead #74 1st Print CGC 9.8 NM/M White Pages 1 2 16 19 27 33 48 92 100"

(tsk)