• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

A new Governor story by Kirkman and Adlard. (thumbs u

http://cbldf.org/2012/09/freedom-rings-in-cbldf-liberty-annual/

This year’s CBLDF LIBERTY ANNUAL anthology, benefiting the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and published by Image Comics, declares “It’s good to be free!” Edited by Image Publisher Eric Stephenson, the 48-page anthology to be released on October 31 features short stories by some of comics’ hottest creators.

Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard contribute an all-new story about THE WALKING DEAD arch-villain The Governor, who will be making his debut in the television series this season. The anthology also features incredible stories by Howard Chaykin, Kieron Gillen, Jim McCann, Terry Moore, Chris Roberson, James Robinson, and more! Eye-popping art by stars like Michael Allred, Chynna Clugston-Flores, Janet Lee, and Ben Templesmith completes this celebration of comics and free speech. In addition, previews of two upcoming Image comics — STORM DOGS by David Hine and Doug Braithwaite and THE SAVIOR by James Robinson and J. Bone — will be included.

wonder what the price will be.

There's three covers at MidtownComics

CBLDF Liberty Annual 2012 Cover A Gabriel Ba

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1220767

CBLDF Liberty Annual 2012 Cover B Terry Dodson

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1220768

CBLDF Liberty Annual 2012 Cover C Chris Giarrusso

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1238850

All on Prelisting sale for $4.24

Finally updated my CAF and added some new Tony Moore OA (sorry only one piece is WD related)

New OA

Just wanted to share :foryou:

I'm (almost) out of WD stuff so I don't read this thread as much anymore, but that #21 commission is just a great concept - be sure to post the framed version as an additional image, I'm sure it will look stunning.

Not to derail, but I figured this is the best place to ask this. Any idea on what a Walking Dead 1-50 run with #1, 19, 27 all cgc 9.8 SS's would cost? All of the raw comics would grade at NM or better, and most are locks for 9.8.

The 1 and 19 is signed by Moore and Kirkman. The 27 is just Kirkman. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all! Huge help.

Edited by ComicsNYC22

3K is a fair retail price in my opinion ... if you can get them down to $2,500 I think it's a good deal. The No. 1 is $1,500 - $2,200, the 19 is $600 - $800 and the 27 is $500 - $600. That leaves the rest of the run at around $500 - $700. But please get other sellers who are more experienced than myself at selling WD comics and see what they say before you pull the trigger.

It's no secret that #44-48 is my favourite run of WD covers ever, so when I was given a shot at these I pounced without blinking an eye. Almost like companion pieces to the books.

WDREDDEAD5.jpg

WDREDDEAD6.jpg

WDREDDEAD4.jpg

WDREDDEAD3.jpg

WDREDDEAD2.jpg

WDREDDEAD1.jpg

Jim

Edited by cgcworld

Wow.... <3 I assume that is more of the TV concept / production stuff. If it was allowed I would stick that on a t-shirt several times over hm:baiting:

just do it..noone will know...just dont sell them on ebay

edit: except for jim...but i think he would be cool with it...especially if he got a free shirt out of the deal, right? :baiting:

hey, garf, as jims agent, i get a free shirt too

Edited by Jerry S

Wow.... <3 I assume that is more of the TV concept / production stuff. If it was allowed I would stick that on a t-shirt several times over hm:baiting:

edit: except for jim...but i think he would be cool with it...especially if he got a free shirt out of the deal, right? :baiting:

first actual laugh out loud in front of the screen in a while....

As my favourite lawyer (don't tell Transplant) damn right you can be my agent. :foryou:

Jim

I let my pals over at The Pop Culture Company shoot some video of my TWD books for a web commercial after Dennis kindly helped me ready some books for slabbing. Pretty slick editing and just in time for the season so I thought I'd share.