• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Well I've been hinting a little bit this last month, and people have been asking why I've been selling. Haven't really said anything, not wanting to jinx it. The time has come...

Well ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages, please take your seats (especially Philip) as I present what showed up at my office just a half hour ago. You know it's going to be a good weekend, when you start it off like this.

May I present...my personal Walking Dead Grail !!! :cloud9: to eternity !!!

48cover.jpg

Jim

excuse me, i need to change my pants. this thing is amazing! congrats!

Well I've been hinting a little bit this last month, and people have been asking why I've been selling. Haven't really said anything, not wanting to jinx it. The time has come...

Well ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages, please take your seats (especially Philip) as I present what showed up at my office just a half hour ago. You know it's going to be a good weekend, when you start it off like this.

48cover.jpg

Jim

excuse me, i need to change my pants. this thing is amazing! congrats!

I've had to change mine twice already. :devil:

Jim

anyone else notice that the walking dead page from issue 1 is now off ebay...

wonder if it sold or the guy realized it was priced too aggressively to start..

edit:

doug: how have you not edited your banner area thingamabob to include your moore cover!!

Edited by Jerry S

anyone else notice that the walking dead page from issue 1 is now off ebay...

wonder if it sold or the guy realized it was priced too aggressively to start..

edit:

doug: how have you not edited your banner area thingamabob to include your moore cover!!

I thought you or Jim bought it lol

I gotta PM My buddy he designed this one hm

That cover (and parts of it) has been used on so many sites, products and promotion I'd dare to say that it has had more exposure than Cover #1. Congratulations!

I wonder if you will have people coming after you now?

48cover.jpg

Jim

:o:o:o(worship)(worship)(worship)

Not to derail, but I figured this is the best place to ask this. Any idea on what a Walking Dead 1-50 run with #1, 19, 27 all cgc 9.8 SS's would cost? All of the raw comics would grade at NM or better, and most are locks for 9.8.

The 1 and 19 is signed by Moore and Kirkman. The 27 is just Kirkman. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all! Huge help.

Hi all-- sorry to rehash, but does anyone else have any thoughts on this question? I'm not too familiar with GPA, but would they have this information?

dhurly your collection of the walking dead is so freaking amazing!!!!!!!! I am so wicked jealous!!!!!! That sketch you have of Rick on the horse next to the WD #2 comic is the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life!!! Man I can't stop looking at your collection.......I'm trying hard to get my collection going to.......But you take the cake!!!

48cover.jpg

Jim

Just a couple quick questions: 1) Where do you live? 2) What's your typical work schedule? 3) Do you have a home security system? If yes, what is your birthday and or favorite numbers? :devil:

Congrats!

dhurly your collection of the walking dead is so freaking amazing!!!!!!!! I am so wicked jealous!!!!!! That sketch you have of Rick on the horse next to the WD #2 comic is the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life!!! Man I can't stop looking at your collection.......I'm trying hard to get my collection going to.......But you take the cake!!!

Thank you for the kind words :)

Starting to get annoyed with all the variants and prints but I do have some gems that are not in my registry yet :cloud9:

I am always going back and forth about selling it but I never started collecting WD to make money so it's difficult to part with hm