• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I've seen many collectors who are content owning a page with little to nothing happing on it. So really - to each their own.

It will be interesting to see how the market of original art will be in 6 months given what's happened in the past year.

this +1

Also I'd say I fall into that category on my picks, mostly because there wasn't much left.. and something to do with disposable income. So yeah there are a lot of people out there happy to own a pretty standard page. Don't forget that they may well have paid only 100 - 125 bucks for it which is none too shabby for a piece of the book.

I am interested to see what will happen over at Splash in the next six months. If the pages available will thin out or grow... naturally the usual suspects will be pouncing on some of the best bits along the way. Who knows what will happen with the market short term??? Long term I think it's going to be a monster.

If you buy now - it's either spend a heap to get a good page or just find the cheapest left so that you will always have 1 page regardless.

I have 1 splash double page and the 2 armed Rick (after 1 was cut off).

Thats all I need,any more would be 'put away' due to wall space - and thats not doing any WD art work justice

2c