• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yes, the sky IS falling!

please have the balls to list your CGC Slabs as true auctions, starting at 99 cents with free S&H

lol Skys are not falling just back to earth is all.

Haven't decided might do a fixed price with submit best offer for 1 and 2, but the rest .99c and see yea later time. Especially with all the 19's and 27's I have.

are they all 9.8s or do you have 9.6's available? Also, do you have any second print #2s available?

thats the future of these comics with the way kirkmans been acting...soon adlard will drawn products in..

thankfully im not that worried, the way hes been drawing, we wont be able to recognize the product

:tonofbricks:

Edited by Jerry S

thats the future of these comics with the way kirkmans been acting...soon adlard will drawn products in..

thankfully im not that worried, the way hes been drawing, we wont be able to recognize the product

If you don't like Adlard so much, why do you own so much of his OA? Honest question.

I've already seen a Walmart and a Texaco in the comics.

i dont get you bookies...why spend more to have a book with no creases...they arent unique snowflakes...they are the same mass-produced piece of paper...

perfect segway!!

via reddit:

http://i.imgur.com/XGp9R.jpg

some chick makes them out of comics!

Jerry, I don't know if you're in TWD sub-reddit a lot, but I finally got sick of the posts and general attitude of the users there, and created my own sub-reddit /r/TrueWalkingDead

You should totes subscribe, I'll make you a mod too if you want :foryou:

If you don't like Adlard so much, why do you own so much of his OA? Honest question.

i rag on adlard a lot but he also has some stellar pages...my post was more of a joke...truth is, his art isnt that bad in my humble...its more just inconsistent...and sometimes its pretty damn great..

i think all my pages are pretty great :)

i dont get you bookies...why spend more to have a book with no creases...they arent unique snowflakes...they are the same mass-produced piece of paper...

perfect segway!!

via reddit:

http://i.imgur.com/XGp9R.jpg

some chick makes them out of comics!

Jerry, I don't know if you're in TWD sub-reddit a lot, but I finally got sick of the posts and general attitude of the users there, and created my own sub-reddit /r/TrueWalkingDead

You should totes subscribe, I'll make you a mod too if you want :foryou:

cool! i will :) ty! :banana:

ENJOY the episode everyone :)

Edited by Jerry S

Looks like Watkiss is going to have an art of Walking Dead gallery showing in LA in a few weeks.

http://www.gallerynucleus.com/gallery/exhibition/348#.UJbPlLd5mc2

Love to be there.

(Jerry wanna fly to LA and turn that town upside down?) :devil:

Jim

did i miss it, or does it not say where in LA it will be? november 17th is all the info that 's given.