• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

issue 104 only solidified my thinking about Negan

he is a homosexual with HIV. read what his crew said about the mattresses and what he said about his "wives"

Yes, but:

In issue #100 he also made comments about Maggie being hot and things he'd like to do to Michonne. And in #103 he was being suggestive about "soft goods". Obviously that doesn't mean he couldn't be bisexual.

Are you basing this on the look of disgust on Dwight's face? That could be because Negan was aggressive towards him about not being dead.

he is a homosexual with HIV. read what his crew said about the mattresses and what he said about his "wives"

Yes, but:

In issue #100 he also made comments about Maggie being hot and things he'd like to do to Michonne. And in #103 he was being suggestive about "soft goods". Obviously that doesn't mean he couldn't be bisexual.

Are you basing this on the look of disgust on Dwight's face? That could be because Negan was aggressive towards him about not being dead.

Basing it on his tiring easily after taking out only two walkers in 103, his specificness in the drugs he took from Team Rick in 103, his overly homophobic comments as of late (those are usually made by those in denial). Just a vibe ive gotten since reading 103. could be totally wrong, just throwing it out there

question for those of you that have been collecting WD for a long time ...

what issue number did they last use "cardboard" paper stock for the floppy cover?

hope that makes sense

hm

Not sure... I have a #48, #53, and #61 and they were all the 'good' stock cover. Someone else will know...

question for those of you that have been collecting WD for a long time ...

what issue number did they last use "cardboard" paper stock for the floppy cover?

hope that makes sense

I noticed a change at around #93... but not sure if that is what you are referring to

Issue 104 was great :headbang:

Should be interesting to see where it goes!

+1

I'm curious to see what they do next with Carl.

On a side note, there were some funny pages in the new Invincible comic. Kirkman took some shots at himself about the 15 Walking Dead 100 variant covers. There was also a cosplayer Michonne. :o

Yes, but:

Basing it on his tiring easily after taking out only two walkers in 103, his specificness in the drugs he took from Team Rick in 103, his overly homophobic comments as of late (those are usually made by those in denial). Just a vibe ive gotten since reading 103. could be totally wrong, just throwing it out there

Very interesting theory!

Yes, but:

Very interesting theory!

the other impression i get from the dialogue is that

Dwight got his scars from Negan. First hand experience may be the reason he is so afraid of upsetting him and why Negan didn't care if he came back alive.

Yep, today is going to be a good day. (Big thanks to Jim, he knows why)

Received this in the mail:

wd119.jpg

]

Jerry that is just ridiculously awesome. Is that #1 page your grail? Definitely the right thing to go for. TM pages are only going to go one way irrespective of your intentions. 1st appearance of that iconic King County Sheriff's Dept outfit too... was that minor 1st appearance in your decision making process? Had to be something that strayed you away from getting a zombie page.

I hope that spends many a year on your wall above your desk / in your man cave / in the living room if your SO allows it ;)

edit: yup ... it was just a shirt in the flashback not the whole kit.

minimised

TheWalkingDead01_p1.jpg

Thanks Garf - yeah, crossing off a TM page was definitely a great feeling, I've been meaning to buy one - and since CA art is getting up there, TM pages I feel are a good buy :)

I have zero intentions of selling this anytime soon. I love it for a lot of reasons - its got no issues with any of the paneling, which TM messed with a lot (a lot of his great pages have panels of just a head or a partial drawn and partial stat panel)

Where's the zombies??? (shrug)

Just teasing, that's a brilliant page, and the first appearance of the "hat", probably the most important hat since Indiana Jones!!!

I love his stuff...I do hope I don't see it on CAF tonight with a Make an Offer feature. :baiting:

Jim

He's got some really nice zombie pages left :) Maybe one day I'll get me a TM zombie page, that is if you don't buy them all first :whee:

WAWAWEWA JERRY!!!!

Haha ty, though I aint done yet:

img20121114173856.jpg

Today, was a good day.

:banana: