• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Isn't there an OA forum for all this?

I have no idea who or what a rugg cover is and frankly don't care. (shrug)

May I POLITELY suggest that the OA forum is the place to be as most of the art convo's are about money and how well someone did at someone elses expense.

2c

jim rugg did the michonne cover variant (issue 101) i had the zombie portion -- he did it in 2 parts -- the michonne, and the zombies...so last night i sold the zombie portion..

and as someone else said - if all this thread discussed was the book, it would be a ghost-town for about 2-3 weeks at a time..

Now, that is a SWEET cover. I ilike Phillips well enough but really didn't like

his other 100 cover. Rick looked like John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard and Michonne didn't look anything like Michonne. Yuk.

This one is just a gorgeous cover. Hopefully the other HI covers are this sweet.

:gossip: I'll just wait six months for when Skybound releases it in a "limited edition" to pick one up.

hm

wd100.jpg

Everytime Hero Initiative releases these types of covers they do a hardcover/softcover release of the entire project which will have them all printed within it. This will be the one time I buy it. :)

Hopefully I can score a few of the originals once they go up for auction.

So to those people who actively complained, moaned, or dissed Skybound.... Did you end up buying one of the Red Foil Lucilles anyway?

I picked one up thanks to my darling wife listening to me whine about it - She then asked me if I'd like it as a stocking filler

Order Summary

--------------------------

1 - The Walking Dead 100 Limited Edition Red Foil Cardstock Lucille Cover (Fri) @ $250.00

1: Total Items

Subtotal: $250.00

Tax: $19.38

Discount: -$0.00

S/H: $11.35

Total: $280.73

Grand Total: $280.73

Ian

hmm

Why are they charging sales tax on dated printed material?

Does your state not have an exemption for such items?

$25 bucks off made it only $225

^^

I am done ordering. Not gonna pickup anymore copies, unless a bigger coupon code comes along and I can get another for like 25% or more off. :)

lol,

Ditto. I just tried to have wife order one but coupon code wasn't being excepted so we were probably last of the 10 for the 10% coupon. I wonder if anyone was able to use a 15% coupon yesterday for this book?

No luck with the 15% off yesterday, I actually tried to order something else before they put these up using that code and it had already been used by 10 people.

Good to know that another boardie got to use that 10% off code towards one of these also.

EDIT: 31 minutes to sell out of today's lot of them. So if they are broken up into 4 groups of 63ish that still isn't hateful.