• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

No luck with the 15% off yesterday, I actually tried to order something else before they put these up using that code and it had already been used by 10 people.

Good to know that another boardie got to use that 10% off code towards one of these also.

EDIT: 31 minutes to sell out of today's lot of them. So if they are broken up into 4 groups of 63ish that still isn't hateful.

Likewise that is good to hear. I was shocked it worked! I am wondering if we are in store for some additional surprise with the last facebook message they posted about more Image.

question for the SS people

not that ive looked all that much, but how often are there WD SS's that have Cliff's auto on the book with Robby and Charlie?

if one collected SS's, wouldnt you want everyone who worked on the book to have signed it?

If he's at the same show as the other guys people want Cliff's, but there aren't a ton of folks who will crack a yellow or go out of their way just for his alone.

not that ive looked all that much, but how often are there WD SS's that have Cliff's auto on the book with Robby and Charlie?

if one collected SS's, wouldnt you want everyone who worked on the book to have signed it?

If he's at the same show as the other guys people want Cliff's, but there aren't a ton of folks who will crack a yellow or go out of their way just for his alone.

Cliff usually does SDCC and a small con in New England.

This year he wasnt at SDCC so basically he did not attend any shows that had the opportunity for SS.

Personally I would not crack books for just his sig 2c

This year he wasnt at SDCC so basically he did not attend any shows that had the opportunity for SS.

His autograph isn't much of anything either, but triple signed books in all the same colour are pretty freaking sharp! :thumbsup:

Jim

Edited by cgcworld

His autograph isn't much of anything either, but triple signed books in all the same colour are pretty freaking sharp! :thumbsup:

Jim

No love for Cliff???

Personally, I think he's worth adding. He's usually not that busy at cons, so you could ask him to do a remark sketch as well. He does an amazing job on those. (thumbs u

Jim

No love for Cliff???

Personally, I think he's worth adding. He's usually not that busy at cons, so you could ask him to do a remark sketch as well. He does an amazing job on those. (thumbs u

Oh I do...just a hand written first name isn't exactly the sexiest autograph of all time.

Aug194899.jpg

Jim