• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Not exactly the greatest pic of all time but I had a chance this weekend to put together the "Watkiss Wall of Walking Dead" TM

58FCFB2F-FDA9-4C0C-B28B-53F82FFEA779-426-00000052743D0D1B.jpg

Jim

that looks awesome bro!

are those all sketches?

They are storyboards and concept art for the TV show. Here are a couple of close ups...

WDREDDEAD2.jpg

wdart1.jpg

Jim

I'm thinking Negan is going to be revealed to be a zombie "lover" which will be unprecedented in zombie fiction. Then the big twist Lori is one of his "wives".

Twisted? Yes.

See City Of The Dead by Brian Keene. Not unprecedented, but something that has not really been used, also used in the movie Dead Girl.

I'm thinking Negan is going to be revealed to be a zombie "lover" which will be unprecedented in zombie fiction. Then the big twist Lori is one of his "wives".

Twisted? Yes.

See City Of The Dead by Brian Keene. Not unprecedented, but something that has not really been used, also used in the movie Dead Girl.

Hmm okay I stand corrected. Still twisted?

Twisted? Yes.

Not saying its not totally screwed up, and if that is where he is going with it, a lot of readers would have one of those "oh my god!" moments.

Twisted? Yes.

The heart wants what the heart wants, even if that heart no longer beats.

Twisted? Yes.

Not sure anything can top Crossed.

Yup... crossed has the crown and glory when it comes to your worst nightmares in print. I like the survival aspect of it but the extremes it goes to means I didn't read very far.

Seems like a long wait until the next TWD issue now. Still also waiting for it to break away from Rick for a while or answer some wider questions. The other survivors would have had plenty of stories about escaping the cities and how things went down.

Yup... crossed has the crown and glory when it comes to your worst nightmares in print. I like the survival aspect of it but the extremes it goes to means I didn't read very far.

Seems like a long wait until the next TWD issue now. Still also waiting for it to break away from Rick for a while or answer some wider questions. The other survivors would have had plenty of stories about escaping the cities and how things went down.

Yup, I liked the survival aspect and the different perspective that the Crossed gives to the comic but now it just seems that they're more interested in pushing the hardcore "mature" envelope further and further and it's really just making me want to stop reading it.