• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Why would I want to black it out. People committing fraud should not get that level of respect. Especially as it relates to my Walking Dead.

Yeah, but the Mods here don't take too kindly to people posting other people's info... even if it is listed somewhere else

You dont see what my concern is huh?..... Oooookie dokie then.

I see your concern, I am trying to understand EXACTLY, what you think he said and what he wrote. His description hasn't changed since Friday, so I assume it's the same as it was when you posted your issues.

I was on this board busting scammers for about 9 years before you got here, so when I ask you specifically, what your concern is, I am actually trying to get a handle on it.

I see him posting information that it's a stock photo. I see him not being as clear as I would prefer about his item, but I don't see enough to get worked up to the point of calling him a scammer.

That's why I asked what you are seeing because if there's something more than what's in that listing that you saw, it would be good to know.

You dont see what my concern is huh?..... Oooookie dokie then.

I see your concern, I am trying to understand EXACTLY, what you think he said and what he wrote. His description hasn't changed since Friday, so I assume it's the same as it was when you posted your issues.

I was on this board busting scammers for about 9 years before you got here, so when I ask you specifically, what your concern is, I am actually trying to get a handle on it.

I see him posting information that it's a stock photo. I see him not being as clear as I would prefer about his item, but I don't see enough to get worked up to the point of calling him a scammer.

That's why I asked what you are seeing because if there's something more than what's in that listing that you saw, it would be good to know.

Stop making sense.

It's pretty common for people to call an item '1 of 250 in existence' without meaning that the item is THE serial number one. The fact that the stock photo happens to be '1/250' seems like an unfortunate coincidence to me. Like others have said, he's clear that the pic is a stock photo.

Nico can be abrasive, but I don't think he's out to rip people off.

Craigslist ads, t4m, casual encounters w/stock photos found on google.

Justice is served.

I'm not sure what type of law mr. Nico practices, but you think he might find some legal issue with this? All I'm saying is that I'm just saying.

Craigslist ads, t4m, casual encounters w/stock photos found on google.

Justice is served.

I'm not sure what type of law mr. Nico practices, but you think he might find some legal issue with this? All I'm saying is that I'm just saying.

My first guess would be either employment or health law just by the way he sated the employer sponsored plan and erisa and other terms only someone in the insurance industry (ie: me) or someone who practices law within the industry.