• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

What is everyones favorite cover? (if it's not #1 lol)

Mine is issue eight. Just love it. love that desolate feeling i get when looking at it

Mine is #2 then #9. #60 gets an honorable mention too.

I've never really had a good look at #8 before. I always kinda brushed past it because it was so plain. I've just had a good look at it and, yeah, it is pretty sweet. Simple yet effective.

Mine is issue eight. Just love it. love that desolate feeling i get when looking at it

#9 and #24 both feature Tony Moore at his finest.

Would love to see Tony do some covers again, but I doubt that will ever happen. Met him at NYCC this year and asked him that question and he said, "highly doubt it." Also, asked him if he hated Kirkman, to which he replied, "I wouldn't stab him if I saw him." hahahaha!

This poor guy will be lucky to break even after fee's.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261134330076

I wish I had broken even on my 2 CGC 9.8's (yellow label signed by Kirkman) that USPS Registered Mail lost.

CGC mailed them and the box among others in a crate from Florida were stolen.

Apparently this is the first time registered mail has ever been stolen and/or lost.

Lucky me. :whee:

I finally filing a claim now.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I want some WD OA that won't cost me thousands....

Anyone have suggestions? :baiting:

prices are high... fact is the good pages will just continue to increase. settle for something average and it won't cost you the earth. buy something good now while you still can but be prepared to sacrifice your left nut ;) in a few years time it will regrow (i.e. you will have made money on the page even if you never sell)

#9 and #24 both feature Tony Moore at his finest.

Would love to see Tony do some covers again, but I doubt that will ever happen. Met him at NYCC this year and asked him that question and he said, "highly doubt it." Also, asked him if he hated Kirkman, to which he replied, "I wouldn't stab him if I saw him." hahahaha!

Truly cool . :applause:

#9 followed by #8 (which I have a soft spot for) :cloud9: