• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Anybody have an idea of what the going rate is for a sealed SDCC 2012 Walking Dead Compendium? I'm thinking of selling my extra one to get some funds for CGC

Gold Foil right? I would say between $150-200.

yeah it's the gold foil one.

Yeah $150-200 looks to be what they are going for.

I got Charlie to do a full page sketch in mine. Also met up with Liam Sharp and had him sketch in it as well. He was reluctant to do so, but I eventually got him to do it. He was in Adlard's band! True Story!

This site has a nice collection of WD OA probably already been posted.

http://www.splashpageart.com/

About 6 years too late. lol. I bought pages from him when WD was still in the teens

And how many of those did you sell?

None. Only sold my OA from #66 (pages #6&7). I kept my tony moore OA, and my OA from every teen issue i have.

Edited by Hawkman

OA is pretty addictive!

I'm looking at pages right now....I have 10 I'm very interested in. And they're pretty reasonable. Lucky guy above bought in the teens. "Darn it I'm always late to the party......!!!" And my wallet has a hole in it and for some reason my butt hurts..... lol

lol i hear you.

i was glad i picked mine up at NYCC, just before the latest overall price increase

You mean to tell me that on 10/12/12-10/14/12 during NYCC, they were cheaper? Only 2 months and they go up? How much of a hike? Like an ounce of gold huh? 30 days ago gold was up $1750 an oz. now it's down to $1670 an oz. And yes I just talked about gold in a comic forum.... lol