• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

POS 2nd box. No autograph. Did somehow get 4 wardrobe cards when you are suppose to normally only get 2. Based on what the 4 go for on eBay I will break even on that box. I am the man at not pulling autos out of these boxes.

Anyone else who has cracked some of these boxes either not get an auto in a box or get multiple autos in the box? Also the 2 cards on the back end of each pack had the top right corner destroyed on these packs. No way in hell this happen from someone dropping the sealed box since the middle 8 packs were damaged in the same place. If I had to guess these packs were damaged at Cryptozoic and still thrown into a box and sealed up.

I've had plenty fun with it, so I feel like I got my money's worth. Me and my buddy hunt together and chat using Mumble. It's a gratifying feeling killing and looting someone for all their hard earned loot. I wont lie, I've killed someone over a can of SPAM too.

Even for what it is, it's still playable and fun.

lol you made it sound awesome, i wish i would have played earlier