• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Use CGC Magazine boxes and they do (I also use those Mylite 2s for my nicer titles and sketch covers, they show off the slab a lot better than anything else). Everything else goes in a different cover and fits in a standard CGC box.

That's depressing if so. I think I talked to you about buying this one but I didn't have the funds at the time. :(

i understand that people fall on bad times, we've all been there for the most part. Once you give someone something, its theirs to do what they please with it.

what does bother me about that listing if it was the one that Jerry gave to that person free of charge. First, when someone comes to a point that they're needing to sell it, offer it back to the person who gave it to you first. Second, list is as a true auction. they have that at a starting bid of $150.00 seems like a money grab to me. want to really sell it? start it at 99 cents

spawnbatman is definitely a Boardie. I can't remember who, though