• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Too much to quote, but I agree with the Jesus thing 100% by Andy ^^^^^

Ask Rosen, I've been chewing his hear off for the last 6 months about #92 and the importance of Jesus.

I can't believe they're already at $35-40 minimum. These were just going for $20-25 a couple months ago.

I just snagged another one today for $40, I don't mind paying that since I know there's no reason this thing would go back down in price anytime soon (yes, speculation, I know, sue me).

So this whole Jeff Grimes thing is intriguing. I'd like to know from why ThoseBackPages is so adamant about it :)

Don't get me wrong, I love the theory. I'm already ready to pull the rumor mill trigger on the twitter/facebook/blogger-sphere! :D

Thosebackpages has predicted that the elusive "Jeff Grimes" has appeared in WD #105 pages 12-13. He has not predicted that he was on the cover of #106. That's why the pages 12-13 were never released for viewing or purchasing on splashpageart.com by Mark. Very very sneaky stuff if you ask me. I have looked at those pages and I agree with Eric 100%!!!!!!! That "guy" looks just like Rick's younger brother!!!!

I just looked back at 105 and I'm intrigued. Is he addressed as "Jeff" at any point? Either way it's possible. The likeness is there.

He's not addressed as anything, hence the mystery. It's certainly possible. You'd need a group as big, well-established and influential as the Saviors to make it remotely plausible that they would bump into each other...

Thanks for the Jeff update - colour me suprised!

Jeff Grimes on the basis of a couple of missing pages. It was the Butler in the Library with the pitchfork..

Seriously though,if thats true, then you guys have won the forum detectives award 2013 hands down!

Thanks for the Jeff update - colour me suprised!

Jeff Grimes on the basis of a couple of missing pages. It was the Butler in the Library with the pitchfork..

Seriously though,if thats true, then you guys have won the forum detectives award 2013 hands down!

lol

I am very interested in this theory now as well, looking back at that page. I don't think I will ever play clue the same way again:)

I think this would add a nice twist to the book and wouldn't that be pretty crazy that a character is mentioned in #3 and 9 years later appears in #105 !!!

Edited by Soup1998

i think its a good time to bring Jeff into the fold. Neither of them had any idea the other survived all this mess. This WD world is a crazy one. people must do what they can to survive, at all costs.

damn i love this book.

... it is indeed a good time as some major characters have bitten the dust. Bringing in someone with an existing connection to the group would naturally build in motive, depth and easily offer dialogue that the readers want to hear.

(*psst* I checked back where I first thought I saw this rumor (R&L) and it seems you have an account there too. If that is you in the profile pic then I will have to hang my beard up in shame :cry: )