• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Now now Ryan - you haven't done too badly last year mate - your sig line would look pretty impressive!

http://geektyrant.com/news/2013/1/2/awesome-walking-dead-tribute-video-using-skyfall-theme.html

For poos and giggles - fan-made Walking Dead tribute.

Might help with withdrawl symptoms..

That's a well done vid! Did you see the trailer for the 2nd part of this season? I can dig it up if you haven't..

Yeah saw them earlier today (2 out now) - can't wait!!

Now now Ryan - you haven't done too badly last year mate - your sig line would look pretty impressive!

Missing a few:

ASM 1, 50, 121, 129

Hulk 1, 181

TOS 39, 52, 57

X-Men 1, 94, 101

FF 1, 52,

Iron Fist 14

Did get FF 48-50 and Silver Surfer 1 recently, but have a ways to go. That FF48 you got recently was sick (and I haven't forgotten about that avengers 1).

We'll see what happens in five years....

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Missing a few:

ASM 1, 50, 121, 129

Hulk 1, 181

TOS 39, 52, 57

X-Men 1, 94, 101

FF 1, 52,

Iron Fist 14

Did get FF 48-50 and Silver Surfer 1 recently, but have a ways to go. That FF48 you got recently was sick (and I haven't forgotten about that avengers 1).

Dont forget GX1!

I'll wait until I run across a desperate soul with a TWD #1 CGC 7.5 and he needs to move it quick for $200. I'll offer $125 and a Saga trade paperback. He will accept and I will display the 7.5 with pride in my sig line at the largest size and highest resolution. It will shine so brightly that it will break though the code blocking sigs so everyone can see it.

This is my dream. This is my destiny.

I'll wait until I run across a desperate soul with a TWD #1 CGC 7.5 and he needs to move it quick for $200. I'll offer $125 and a Saga trade paperback. He will accept and I will display the 7.5 with pride in my sig line at the largest size and highest resolution. It will shine so brightly that it will break though the code blocking sigs so everyone can see it.

This is my dream. This is my destiny.

Here is a Walking Dead #1 for pretty cheap

hehehehe! good night!

Hey BackPages - You've mentioned in the past that you are a card guy as well...

I'm not, but found a complete set of SportsCaster cards that was given to me as a kid (totally forgot I had these). If you're familiar with the cards, you know that it included 3 rare gems (Gretzky, Bird, and Magic). I just sent these away to be graded and feel confident they will grade out quite high.

Being well versed in both worlds, would you cash in these cards and get a WD #1 with possibly some money left over, or hold onto the cards and continue the quest?