• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if shipping from Canada scares most buyers. I set new GPA lows and then new GPA highs. You live by the auction, you sell by the auction.

Selling a blue label 9.8 for $1,125 last month stung a little but the following auction was $2,425. New low and new high. :)

With all due respect guys the has been quite a bit of quoting GPA on here. I am all for giving people the odd piece of information but it is a service. If someone wishes to continually know then they should subscribe. Cutting and pasting info here should be a no-no.

(thumbs u

Especially since I pay for it...get your own subscription.

It's nice to show a new person the amount of information they get access to. On the other hand there were 5 threads updated with the latest GPA data this week. That's more than recommending a service.

as someone that has been buying sportscards on eBay for 15 years, i will tell you that i am reluctant to bid on listings not in America

And I love you for it. It allows me to source product worldwide with little American competition. I ship worldwide and I shop worldwide. :)

I am considering shipping within the US as well. Looking like 2014. ;)

i hear what your saying as it IS a pay service.

thankfully eBay doesnt charge to look up completed listings. :)

Agreed. I believe the Administrator of GPA is a boardie. That site does take time and money to continually monitor.

Btw, this guy is blocked on buying from me.

He bought a slab from me, I used my usual excellent packaging and either PO damaged it or he dropped it and it got cracked.

He left a neg instead of just contacting me first.

I contacted him offering full refund including original shipping and return shipping. He said that he wasn't going to pay any more money and would just "eat it."

I assured him (again) that he would get full refund including return shipping but that I had to have book back before that would happen.

We went around like this another time or two before he agreed to return slab.

[did I mention that he got my number from Ebay and called, leaving a message about me "stepping up to the plate?" Apparently not reading his email where I already had several times]

He then asked for my address 3 times in a 5 minute span, all via Ebay on email.

I gave it to him and he returned book [in fairness, nicely wrapped and same book as I was expecting some type of fraud.]

Problem was it got here while I was on vacation and I didn't actually "get it" until three days later.

Once I actually had it, I went to refund him all the money but I couldn't because he'd opened a case against me two days after mailing book but neglected to tell Ebay his tracking number so they wouldn't let me acknowledge that I'd received book or tell them tracking number. Comical.

I was able to refund him only the return shipping and told him that he needed to contact ebay with tracking info per ebay before they would let me issue full refund.

He responded with another hol-ish tirade in email.

[Did I mention that he called me two more times? I didn't bother listening to those so don't know what he said.]

He eventually got tracking to ebay and was refunded.

And then waited a week to remove neg.

So..if you want to buy from him, good luck with that. (thumbs u

Would you say this is a good price?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150978605692?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I'm not really feeling the price. Maybe if it was a $100 less. Thoughts?

Just what is 110 % Mint?

It's explained below, mate.

Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.

Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Marty DiBergi: I don't know.

Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

Holy balls, who is this clown! This is a total scam and this guy needs to face some penalties. What a jerk, he's out to ruin this awesome hobby.

In other news, can anyone pull back the curtain a bit on PGX? Where are they located, company history, controversy ect? I know that the comic community does not think well of PGX, so im certain there must be tons of info out there.

back to guessing what happens next:

The logical thing for Negan to do to Carl is to kill him, or cut something off. Carl killed some of his guys, and while its being handled so far like Carl is a cool kid to toy with, that goes against what we have seen from Negan so far. Meaning, if th e kid in question were anyone but Carl, he'd make a quick example of him.

So, since Carl is a lead character and cant be killed for a while, if at all, and Kirkman wont do the expected thing, Im thinking Negan goes HOOK with Carl. He tries to be a better father than Rick.

So, rather than cut off an ear, or mess with the eye socket, etc, How about Negan does somethng TO Carl thats life-changing??? How about he gets Carl laid????

So the answer to Negan's taunt: "Guess what Ive done to your son? turns out to be : "I made a man out of him!"