• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Having a little WD sales thread over in the modern section :gossip:

and yes I am spamming the thread :acclaim:

Getting out while the show is peaking? Think it's going to drop? Curious why you are selling.

I achieved my goal of winning best set on the registry and with all the variants I am done collecting Walking Dead and want to focus on OA :)

Well done. I am guessing once you reach a certain level the variants are the only hard part when continuing.

How does hitting #1 affect your view of graded comics overall now? Something you would still try again if another good book came out?

Photocopy the page you need :)

Unless you like destroying books. Just remember the comic, tpb, hc, and omnibus page sizes differ.

Just cleanly pull the page out of the comic and sub the remainder to CGC. I heard they don't have the time to do page counts on modern books anymore.

:jokealert:

Depending on the issue you can always grab a beater from feeBay and tear the page out.

:o

Wow... great page! Do you have any other goals or has that one filled the gap for now?

Haha. I know right. I actually call it my "hole". Needs to be filled all the time. lol

No but seriously, I was waiting to see what pages Mark was gonna put up, after he told me most of them were taken from the guys at Skybound. And when he put this one up I had to jump, the price was to good to be true. I've seen walker pages go for almost double what I paid for this. And I don't have a true walker page. I'm gonna back off the WD OA for a minute, and concentrate on framing all the ones I got. There's one more piece of art I'm looking at right now of Gambit, it's a commission. But after that I'm going to back off for a minute.

:o

Wow... great page! Do you have any other goals or has that one filled the gap for now?

Haha. I know right. I actually call it my "hole". Needs to be filled all the time. lol

obligatory that's what she said.

I may have to bid on this.

image_zps270216fc.jpg

I love Jusko's art man! I even have an unopened Marvel Masterpieces tin somewhere! Him and Alex Ross; if there was one Hero Initiative #100 that I could have, then this would probably be in the top three. Can't wait to see them all, but doubt there'll be too many I'll like more than this!