• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

That really sucks. Poor guy. You can see the signature isn't consistent, looks like he had trouble making the C. Looks horrible. Plus that COA doesn't even look real. The art itself is bad too. I'm sorry for the guy who bought this. Makes me want to get the pages I have authenticated....

That sucks!

You guys think Negan will want to have a few wives added from Alexandria?

Maggie is now at Hilltop...though I wouldn't rule her out, I'm betting something to do with his twisted harem is going to be his undoing.

Are you actually trying to talk about the story in here???

tumblr_md7ip9vx3Z1rfy2fao1_500-1_zps14ea8bc8.jpg

:jokealert:

Edited by roastedbagel

Looking forward to Emerald City. Getting 3 books remarked by Adlard (including my 9.8 SS #27 signed by Kirkman already) and getting a sketch from Charlie. On top of that getting some books signed by Danai Gurira and these should all look pretty badass once back in my hands and framed and hung up on the wall.

:)

Looking forward to Emerald City. Getting 3 books remarked by Adlard (including my 9.8 SS #27 signed by Kirkman already) and getting a sketch from Charlie. On top of that getting some books signed by Danai Gurira and these should all look pretty badass once back in my hands and framed and hung up on the wall.

:)

:D I will have some pics for you to show off before I sub them

the sticker is ON the slab?????

YEP! I have contacted them to request they don't put one on anything I buy. They are no guarantees they say.

When did they start doing this?

I have bought a ton of slabs from them, and not one has ever had a Comiclink sticker on it.

Since 1985. (shrug)

That's a top 10 modern price, yeah?

Hops straight into #15 th spot on the highest modern sales of all time - ironically knocking TWD #1 9.8 blue down to 21st!