• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Chees and rice Jerry. You've gone art mad. I'm aroused. lol

lol -- its a work in progress but i am happy with how its going -- fun fact you can see the completed death star we started a while back in one of the pics --

the logistics of putting it up in the air with fishing-wire is too hard to do -- so it stays where it is for a bit until i can build a shelf in a diff area --

i dont like how rick is flipping out and i dont like his decisions -- obviously his decision making is a bit off right now especially bc of his visions of lori -

still it was an entertaining episode -- still a bit slow -- but there is so much room for growth here -- with a new director coming on for the 4th season this show has a lot of potential!

ninja edit - SORRY forgot potential spoilers!

Edited by Jerry S

There's a WD 107 preview out. But I'm not going to post it. I didn't read it all, but I did catch what kinda happened to Carl, and I kinda wish I hadn't read that.... :(

Just checked it out and

I have to say I am ok with the direction that is hinted at in those few pages... it's a small step away from repeating the Governor storyline. If there is longer term cooperation going forward then we may see Rick and Negan side by side at some point. Wouldn't that be strange? Maybe even a welcome replay of something like the prison firefight vs the zombies but when Rick gets the chance to blow away the bad guy / threat he doesn't.

The group never worked with the Governor.

There's a WD 107 preview out. But I'm not going to post it. I didn't read it all, but I did catch what kinda happened to Carl, and I kinda wish I hadn't read that.... :(

Do you mean the preview where Rick says...

Carl was returned safe and sound

Or is there another one with more detail?