• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Speculating on WD issues after issue 100 is silly. :)

Normally I would have said this too, But with TWD you never know. look at 53, 61, 92, and hell even 100 might blow up down the road. (If Negan makes it to the show (longshot))

I buy it to read and if something happens great but if not i wont be sad about it.

The Walking Dead Owns you all!

Normally I would have said this too, But with TWD you never know. look at 53, 61, 92, and hell even 100 might blow up down the road. (If Negan makes it to the show (longshot))

I buy it to read and if something happens great but if not i wont be sad about it.

But your wrong. I DO know that Issue 100s will be used for starting fires in wood stoves.

And I own the walking dead comics and art, it doesn't own me.

I agree with your last statement though, I buy it to read it, monetary value is secondary. Many people here can't say the same... :whistle:

Oh it owns you alright

I know it owns me. Dont have any OA (yet) but have pretty much a complete run, trades, Compendiums, HC's, CGC's, Season 1 & 2, etc...

if your buying up anything WD , well...

and FTR I only sell what i have extras of I will most likely keep everything including my 2 #1 9.8's

Oh it owns you alright

I know it owns me. Dont have any OA (yet) but have pretty much a complete run, trades, Compendiums, HC's, CGC's, Season 1 & 2, etc...

if your buying up anything WD , well...

and FTR I only sell what i have extras of I will most likely keep everything including my 2 #1 9.8's

:golfclap:

AMEN!

But your wrong. I DO know that Issue 100s will be used for starting fires in wood stoves.

And I own the walking dead comics and art, it doesn't own me.

I agree with your last statement though, I buy it to read it, monetary value is secondary. Many people here can't say the same... :whistle:

Actually, technically the bank owns my WD OA (reminds me, must make monthly bank loan payment today)!!! :roflmao:

Jim

My last conversation at the bank

Me: I'd like to open a line of credit

Loan Officer: Sure sir, what for?

Me: I'd like to buy some artwork

Loan Officer: A Picasso, or Rembrandt?

Me: No, the modern masters Moore and Adlard

Loan Officer: Okay, when did you need the money for

Me: Anytime, I just need it available if something comes up

Loan Officer: Well why don't we just set up a loan when something becomes available?

Me: I don't have that kind of time to wait, have you never heard of the Nowell Brothers?

My last conversation at the bank

Me: I'd like to open a line of credit

Loan Officer: Sure sir, what for?

Me: I'd like to buy some artwork

Loan Officer: A Picasso, or Rembrandt?

Me: No, the modern masters Moore and Adlard

Loan Officer: Okay, when did you need the money for

Me: Anytime, I just need it available if something comes up

Loan Officer: Well why don't we just set up a loan when something becomes available?

Me: I don't have that kind of time to wait, have you never heard of the Nowell Brothers?

lol

The group is called Saviors and we get characters named Ezekial and Jesus anyone think there's a significance?

yes

I've been saying for 6 months that Jesus is playing a long con on Rick and co. Not sure what the end game is though.

Maybe Ezekiel and Jesus are the heads of the Saviors and they're grooming Rick to take over for Negan, who they've lost control of.