• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Other than Rick's eyebrows, does anyone know what looks off about this page?

http://splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=25861&Details=0&ArtistId=84&Mag=Walking+Dead&From=TDetail

It seemed fine in the book, but looking at the art now, something looks strange. Not bad, but just off somehow..

the $900 price tag? :ohnoez:

for posterity's sake:

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/7452/adlardwdy107pg22tg.jpg[/img]

It's "on hold"!!!!

doesn't mean it isn't a crazy price!

look at this for example...for less than half:

300_300______7191.jpg

Edited by Jerry S

So anyone else on these boards into collecting both Walking Dead and the hobby of firearms? :)

My wife is crazy mad at me for all the money I have been spending on both this past year and to keep her somewhat happy it looks like I am gonna have to fund my comic collecting for the next couple months by unloading some firearms stuff like ammo and mags. Crazy to see what stuff is going for lately with all the panic buying going on. Stuff is either impossible to find or going for insane prices.

Comics will always, for the most part be around.....Guns and Mags on the other hand may be limited in the future....I collect both and I need something to protect my comics and OA.........oh and the walking dead if the need ever comes.

So anyone else on these boards into collecting both Walking Dead and the hobby of firearms? :)

My wife is crazy mad at me for all the money I have been spending on both this past year and to keep her somewhat happy it looks like I am gonna have to fund my comic collecting for the next couple months by unloading some firearms stuff like ammo and mags. Crazy to see what stuff is going for lately with all the panic buying going on. Stuff is either impossible to find or going for insane prices.

Anyone here get the first few pgs of 107 OA? Didn't get the comic yet.....were they cool?

I don't know if anyone here got the first few pages of 107. But I know Mark @ splashpage never made them available on his website. So it must be someone who was on top of their game. I'll tell you all what I just put "on hold" though.... 106 pg 7... :whee: Love it!!

And yes the fight scene between Rick and Negan was f***ing epic! I loved how Negan caught Rick's left fist and Rick's headbutt to Negan's face!!

Edited by retrothecollector