• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I think it was just to highlight a new flaw that Carl has to get used to - and that until he does,he's not really ready to go toe - to - toe with Zombies yet.

70,000 copies is a great number - anyone think 100,000 per issue is attainable?

It's amazing isn't it.

7k - now 70k in 10 years.

Certainly the idea of buying extras seems questionable now - anything after #100 is pulling huge numbers.

Yet on some sub #100 issues,it can take 2-3 weeks to sell a cgc 9.8 blue for any kind of $45+ price.

I wonder if TWD has become a 'keys only' book to slab?

Certainly makes the price of buying a raw collection very much dependant on the condition of #1 - #5 plus the usual suspects.

Interesting.

That said, the cover for 109 is available and open to offers!

You thinking of making an offer?

I actually just bought a WD cover

oh? go on :)

:news: NICE, which cover? :ohnoez:

I know I'm teasing, but I can't say yet. I'll upload onto my CAF once I get the OK.

there is no place for me in this thread. i thought the issue was stupid to the point of self parody. a knight on horseback, a king w/ a tiger. i'm going to re-read the first 48 issues to cleanse the palate.

Yeah, the horses and tiger were a little..... odd? And the fact there is, yet another, community we're being introduced too.

That's what I feel this title has come down to.

Meet a community -> there's a baddie in there somewhere -> kill some zombies in the interim -> Rick plotting something -> Kill baddie. -> New community with an even worse baddie. -> Rinse. Repeat.

I enjoyed the issue for what it was but I'm not getting nearly the same feeling as I did in the first 70-80 issues.

Yeah- I think i'm sucked up into enough that I just don't see the rediculousness. The language, the knights, the whole kingdom, saviors, ezekiel, blah blah blah. It was a little much. That said, I will still buy every issue.

Edited by ComicsNYC22

All of the OA to issue #108 was purchased privately :(

Why? :sorry:

Jim

I ask myself this question a 100x now. And I still don't know. All I know is that the all the OA is sold out, and Midtown sold out of 108 issues. So I bought 8 copies, and am going to grade one this weekend at MegaCon. 9.8? :wishluck:

Edited by retrothecollector

there is no place for me in this thread. i thought the issue was stupid to the point of self parody. a knight on horseback, a king w/ a tiger. i'm going to re-read the first 48 issues to cleanse the palate.

I agree...I think this was the first issue I've EVER read where I was like that sucked. If people are speculating on Ezkiel all the power to them but man that seems like a stretch. If I never see him in another WD book, I'll be happy!!!

Jim

I agree...I think this was the first issue I've EVER read where I was like that sucked. If people are speculating on Ezkiel all the power to them but man that seems like a stretch. If I never see him in another WD book, I'll be happy!!!

Jim

TBP won't be happy with you :taptaptap:

Jim

TBP won't be happy with you :taptaptap:

I might be the only Canadian that Eric likes or trusts :thumbsup:

Jim