• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I have a concern I'm discussing with TBP. Why did issue 33 come out the same month as 33 second print? Both issues red and blue both say 12/06. Where can I find the print run for #33 second printing? I looked on http://www.comichron.com/ and only found the print run for 33 regular cover. #116 21,234 sales. Where's the print run for the second printing? :popcorn:

How do people know that the print run is lower? I can't find anything on the print run? There has to be a link.

Edited by retrothecollector

Question for you guys that went to Wizard World St. Louis or have copies of the Walking Dead #1 variant from St. Louis already.

Did they have some sort of production flaw running down the front cover from top to bottom about 1 mm away from the right side that caused the covers to not lay truly flat? Not quite a crease but heading in that direction?

I have a concern I'm discussing with TBP. Why did issue 33 come out the same month as 33 second print? Both issues red and blue both say 12/06. Where can I find the print run for #33 second printing? I looked on http://www.comichron.com/ and only found the print run for 33 regular cover. #116 21,234 sales. Where's the print run for the second printing? :popcorn:

How do people know that the print run is lower? I can't find anything on the print run? There has to be a link.

Even though they both have the same date in them I am pretty sure the blue copies didn't hit stores until at least 4 to 8 weeks after the first printing. My LCS at the time got in 2 2nd printings well after the 1st printing came out.

Question to the Walking Dead Fans, i just received my SS Walking Deads from ECCC, all were the Peru Editions 1-4. Here are the grades # 1 CGC 9.4, #2 CGC 9.6, # 3 CGC 9.4 and # 4 CGC 9.8. Basically my question is, if i were to sell on Ebay, should i sell them as a set, or break them up?

Not sure if this has been posted yet in here, but this is (according to the Image website) the #109 blank. I like it. It's nice to have proper space on the front cover for the first time... even if I wish the title was a bit smaller.

QniEGri.jpg

Very cool! I'd love a Rick vs Negan w/Lucille sketch on that!

Sure wish some boardies would help me with the whole 33 question I asked. :( Sweet blank by the way.

No one knows what the print run on it is. I've asked before. Think a lot of people have. It's buried somewhere in the 2500 pages of posts. Most estimates have been less than 2000.

Sure wish some boardies would help me with the whole 33 question I asked. :( Sweet blank by the way.

I do remember the print run question for #33b coming up before, as I was interested myself, but as far as I know there was no specific answer. I've looked around in the past and never found info beyond that it came out 3 weeks later on 27/12/06. I guess we just assume its lower due to the apparent scarcity of them. I have been trying to get a 9.8 for over a year and never had any luck :frustrated:

Thanks you guys. I scored a 9.2 from a fellow boardie and its in pretty good shape. Just thought I'd asked. ZC the 33a cover had the same date as the 33b cover so If it came out 3 weeks later then it must of made it to the shelves before 1/07. I'm going to ask Rob if and when I ever meet him! lol