• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I've got 20 preordered through my store. I was planning on bringing a handful to SDCC to work out some sketches but it sounds like Rob Guillory (my #1 choice) hasn't confirmed if he'll be there and I know he was on the fence before.

I'll probably still get a few others done (Ottley, Zub, Eisma [if he shows])

Is anyone actually buying the sketch cover? What are the chances of ever getting a sketch? Kind of disapoointed Midtown only allowed to order one this week because I just started a second run last week and didn't preorder any.

Yes of course. A Blank cover to do a sick sketch on!!!??? Yes please

I only frequent the WD SG & TWD TV SHOW threads. And since this is my favorite thread, I wanted to share this with my fellow boardies. I know it has nothing to do with comics and if the mods feel it needs to be erased then so be it. Off topic sorry: But what about Canada? Why isn't Canada a color? And Hawaii? Here's the link: http://www.cbc.ca/news/interactives/travel-warnings/

Screenshot2013-04-03at22248PM_zpsf047fede.png

Because it's a Canadian website/news outlet. The color countries are countries that people from Canada will travel to.

Not sure if this is old news yet, but I wrote to Mark hay about the OA from issue #108 ans got this reply: :cry:

Hi John,

Nice to hear from you. I'm afraid that the complete story and cover for Issue 108 has been sold to a collector so none of the pages are available for sale. While typically pages and covers are not pre-sold unless Kirkman and Skybound/TV personnel claim pieces, this was an exception due to the scope of purchase. This is most likely a very rare situation and 109 and future issues should be sold individually. Sorry for the disappointing news. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Thanks

Mark

Random thought.

I am just wondering if Kirkman by the time he ends the series will give us the origin of the Zombie plague. hm

Not sure if this is old news today, but DF are selling 20 random CGC 9.8 Walking Dead issues for $35 each. Thinking they'd all be pretty recent issues though.

Wow!!!! I'm getting one!!!!! Then if I don't like it I'll send it off to the bay.

edit: Got 1.....they had 8 left....Now done to 7 :banana:

Edited by retrothecollector