• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

They both commanded a higher price than the issues immediately after them for a while there. My recollection is that they were about $8-10 higher. Now they are roughly the same price from quick scan of Ebay.

Not saying they were worth it though I love that 49 cover but it was what it was back then.

49 and 79 are not special! lol

They both commanded a higher price than the issues immediately after them for a while there. My recollection is that they were about $8-10 higher. Now they are roughly the same price from quick scan of Ebay.

Not saying they were worth it though I love that 49 cover but it was what it was back then.

I believe this was because at the time the tpb were coming out, the issue that began the next arc would be slightly more sought after for people who couldn't wait for the trades to come out.

And since it came out today, how about 109?

Nice character development. Finally some interesting things happening. I hate Spencer. He's going to screw things up.

Going back and rereading from like 60- today's issue was great.

I believe this was because at the time the tpb were coming out, the issue that began the next arc would be slightly more sought after for people who couldn't wait for the trades to come out.

Nice character development. Finally some interesting things happening. I hate Spencer. He's going to screw things up.

GREAT issue!

Agreed on Spencer... But, it looks like Paul just screwed the pooch and told Kal about the plan whom may have been a double agent for Negan! :boo:

GREAT issue!

Agreed on Spencer... But, it looks like Paul just screwed the pooch and told Kal about the plan whom may have been a double agent for Negan! :boo:

Yes that's what I was thinking.

I'm just worried about what Paul knows, because he said "How could I be so stupid?"

I have deemed it safe to say that the Walking Dead will no longer dominate the Lyria Exchange listings and have removed the filter. Enjoy! :luhv:

Wut???

If you go the the LyriaExchange.com website and search through modern comics you will now see Walking Dead issues listed in the results. Before, due to it's popularity, I had to filter out Walking Dead issues from the results.

Edited by whetteon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281090278138?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_363wt_1170

this book is finally getting a little respect. I always thought it was under valued. One of my favorite covers from the series and I think is very cool how Rick digs up Shane then has to pop em again. Love seeing the walker style shane! Man I miss him.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281090278138?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_363wt_1170

this book is finally getting a little respect. I always thought it was under valued. One of my favorite covers from the series and I think is very cool how Rick digs up Shane then has to pop em again. Love seeing the walker style shane! Man I miss him.

Yeah I really love this cover too!!! I miss Shane too.....

GREAT issue!

Yes that's what I was thinking.

I'm just worried about what Paul knows, because he said "How could I be so stupid?"

Great issue.

Next issue...

Kal Penn and Spencer go to White Castle