• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

They were not solicited in Previews as having a blank and I don't think Diamond reps were calling stores about adding it. It took a shop staying active (in a community like this) or seeing a 2nd diamond code and ordering it.

Two of my local shops found out because of me. 1 was able to order and 1 forgot to do so.

I just realized that a lot of shops are probably in a state of 'auto ordering' when it comes to WD. Especially stores that get caught up in all the Marvel/DC 'omgcrazyvariantcovereventmadness!'

Mang, i know your LOVING the blank!

First thing after I get off work will be to get my hands on the few that one shop has for me.

Then, I gotta figure out which cover I will recreate first (as a test run.)

I do have a larger order of them coming in soon! Word is, these are good blanks.

they "feel" nice, but i have no idea if they are "the good kind" of blanks that people talk about

Won't know until someone puts some color down on one. I hope they are like the DC Batman 0 and not like the ASM 648.

All of the stores in Portland metro and I think there's eight or ten of them are regularly cleaned out of recent WD books. I doubt anyone will be stuck with any WDs.

Also:

Pattern? :)

Two LCS's I visited today didn't order too many blanks, because they are "sick of getting stuck with them". They loved me taking them all off their hands though :cloud9:

Jim

So, I'm thinking of selling my complete TWD run, including a raw #1 and #2 (both 9.4-9.6). I have every issue, every variant (including the 35 error (9.4-9.6)). Almost all are NM+ or better, great high-grade copies. I also have blue slabs of 75 variant (9.8), 94 sketch (9.6), and 100 Ottley sketch (9.8). What would you ask for such a stash?

Edited by kuphd06

So, I'm thinking of selling my complete TWD run, including a raw #1 and #2 (both 9.4-9.6). I have every issue, every variant (including the 35 error (9.4-9.6)). Almost all are NM+ or better, great high-grade copies. I also have blue slabs of 75 variant (9.8), 94 sketch (9.6), and 100 Ottley sketch (9.8). What would you ask for such a stash?

I sold issues 11-90 except 19. 27 was a 9.6 slab. I got $900 about 2 months ago. That's 89 issues for about $11 each. Very sad. Your better off selling them in lots. You'll make more money.

WoW......I am so stoked!!!!!

http://www.alamocitycomiccon.com/2013/03/31/amcs-the-walking-dead-takes-over-alamo-city-comic-con/

I wonder if go Live means The Talking Dead from the con???

That's awesome bro!!! I'm assuming this takes place after October?

October 25-27th.

Sweet deal. Always wanted to visit Texas. hm